• Liam

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Twins (Amanda & Sam)

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • Ziggy

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
Associate
Is it just me or does anyone else think those steam thingies would be ideal for relieving tension - if you know what I mean. You just have to develop a technique of keeping your head still. Putting them in the bathroom in view of the showers was a stroke of genius.

Associate
this years promises to be more yawnsome than the tickle/scottish callum year.

Why would I want to watch a bunch of screamy girls???!!!

Caporegime
I usually browse the BB forum to get a feel for betting. I like to pick a person who I think will win and lump on. Just to see if I can read how it will go.

Impossible this year as the forum is full of gay men complaining the show has no gay men.

I do think for one year they should set up a house full of the biggest attention seeking wannabe whores. Pop them all in and forget about them. Let them think they are on camera on TV and randomly take one out per week.

Love to see their faces when they saw they werent in a real BB house.

Caporegime
dannyjo22 said:
I usually browse the BB forum to get a feel for betting. I like to pick a person who I think will win and lump on. Just to see if I can read how it will go.

Impossible this year as the forum is full of gay men complaining the show has no gay men.

I do think for one year they should set up a house full of the biggest attention seeking wannabe whores. Pop them all in and forget about them. Let them think they are on camera on TV and randomly take one out per week.

Love to see their faces when they saw they werent in a real BB house.

I too am a serial BB gambler :eek:

this year way too early to bet, there are rumours that in a week or 2 there will be a mass cull of about 4-5 women and they will all be replaced by men.

Welsh bird is the only one I would place a bet on this early on, but she is second favourite. It's a testament to the uncertainty at the moment that bookies have "none of the above" as the favourite to win!!!

rp2000

rp2000

Caporegime
rp2000 said:
I too am a serial BB gambler :eek:

this year way too early to bet, there are rumours that in a week or 2 there will be a mass cull of about 4-5 women and they will all be replaced by men.

Welsh bird is the only one I would place a bet on this early on, but she is second favourite. It's a testament to the uncertainty at the moment that bookies have "none of the above" as the favourite to win!!!

rp2000

rp2000

I've seen the odduns placed as fav's in a few places but that will never happen. I'm tempted to pick the least in-offensive girl but they rarely win anyway. Gonna have a look on betfair see the odds on none of the present housemates being a winner or a previous housemate winning ;)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Lesley will walk in under 2 weeks!

When I watch her it's like watching CringeTV! :(

Soldato
basmic said:
I hope BB put a camp male in the house tonight. The whole nation would be laughing very hard! :D:D

i dunno.. i dont think they will. wasn't it mentioned somewhere that a teen with an "asbo" will be being put in?

Permabanned
-Tauren- said:
i dunno.. i dont think they will. wasn't it mentioned somewhere that a teen with an "asbo" will be being put in?
I heard a young man who was destined to go in the house, had managed to wriggle loose from the BB team that look after him before entering the house. :eek:

I'll try and find the source.

Soldato
OP
basmic said:
I heard a young man who was destined to go in the house, had managed to wriggle loose from the BB team that look after him before entering the house. :eek:

I'll try and find the source.

Yeah Davina said at the beginning of the launch on Wednesday that it wasn't true, along with the gay marriage etc.

Caporegime
dannyjo22 said:
I've seen the odduns placed as fav's in a few places but that will never happen. I'm tempted to pick the least in-offensive girl but they rarely win anyway. Gonna have a look on betfair see the odds on none of the present housemates being a winner or a previous housemate winning ;)

Sounds like I have finally found someone who is gonna be able to explain how this betfair stuff works. might send you an e-mail later or catch you on *** 360 at some point. Always meant to get into betfair but don't really understand it as I have always used "normal" betting.

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom