1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Crime

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by PooKer, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Avalon

Soldato

Since I posted that, a friend had two bikes nicked in a matter of days, his solution was a burgundy GSXF 750 with an alarm that talks to you in the campest voice ever. It seems to have worked... so far.

2. Karl

Mobster

Mine's a 2001 Triumph Sprint RS. If someone's going to nick it, it's because they want a joyride, not because it's precious, particularly quick, or even in demand. I also garage it at home, and I have a private car park at work in a courtyard with only one entrance / exit, and it's right outside my window by my desk. I've gone as full retard as I can really, but I am scared to get anything nice.

3. Tefal

Capo Crimine

With these trackers and modern electronics in bikes such as brake fluid pumps.

What would the legality be to have something that once your texted by the gps tracker you could message back and have the bike say slam the breaks on and lock them on?

You obviously would have no idea if the bike was simply in a van or happened to be flying around a particularly sharp bend at the time.....