Bikers Youtube thread

Soldato
I hate peds that think vehicles should stop if they walk into their path...well yes they should but a better solution is to not get in the way in the first place

99% of the time oop north it's old folk that do this. They blatantly just cross the road with zero %^&*s given. I blame it on the fact that they get flashed to cross out of sympathy and get to the point where they just presume people want to let them cross whenever they want because they've been flashed so many times?

Soldato
99% of the time oop north it's old folk that do this. They blatantly just cross the road with zero %^&*s given. I blame it on the fact that they get flashed to cross out of sympathy and get to the point where they just presume people want to let them cross whenever they want because they've been flashed so many times?

Its more 20's and 30's that do it down here. They look at you while they are on the pavement and then refuse to look at you once they step onto the road.

The worst ones get 12K revs 2ft from them ;)

Caporegime
I got pulled once for a dark visor once in the day,I also had a worn rear tyre at the time and he did me for the tyre instead

I asked why be pulled me he said dark visor,so its another excuse for them to pull you over and nosey over your machine

:edit I must have had a git of a copper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom