Bikers Youtube thread

Soldato
West malling/Ditton?

Yep, first bit was coming past the Oakdene cafe, then towards Maidstone on the A20.

I've had a play with the equaliser and other bits and got rid of a lot of the 'muffledness' - but I still think a bag with thinner material will be better, the Kriega's pockets are made of very thick stuff. I want to get a small lightweight hydration pack for euro jaunts as I won't be wearing a normal rucksack and I always forget about stopping and taking on water, which will be important in summer when it's 30+ degrees (keeps fingers crossed!!) and I'm not paying £80 for the kriega one! There's a decent camelbak with a couple of pockets which look perfectly sized for the recorder - they're usually made of nice lightweight material so that may be better.

Associate
He seems to be going faster and faster recently. He will get taken out if he keeps up the filtering in this vid lol

I'm in no position to give advice on filtering, but a lot of that riding seemed reliant on cars not doing stupid things.

I've seen cars suddenly swing across, blocking a gap, when there's nowhere for them to go! At those speeds it would be a spill.

Soldato
I'm in no position to give advice on filtering, but a lot of that riding seemed reliant on cars not doing stupid things.

I've seen cars suddenly swing across, blocking a gap, when there's nowhere for them to go! At those speeds it would be a spill.

Yup. No matter how well you read the road, someone can still suddenly switch lanes.

Back
Top Bottom