Bikers Youtube thread

Associate
Poor angle for the video though.

You see a video of 3 of perhaps the greatest bikes being ridden damn well and all you can comment on is the camera angle? :p

I like the angle, could be a little higher granted... but you can see the clocks and therefore TC light / speed and steering angle.

Soldato
Blimey, that shows what a monster engine the S1000RR has.. on the straights it was pulling on the 2017 R1 / RSV4-RF. No idea if it was standard though.
It's a HP4 which is more or less equal to the 2017 1000cc superbikes though, isn't it?

And he gets a better line through the last corner onto the main straight which looks like it lets him get on the power a bit earlier. Everywhere else it's pretty much level pegging.

Associate
Blimey, that shows what a monster engine the S1000RR has.. on the straights it was pulling on the 2017 R1 / RSV4-RF. No idea if it was standard though.

Those S1000 stock engines are right up there, they always have been. Just look at the times Michael Dunlop was doing on the stock bike last year at the IOMTT, obliterated the average lap before he'd even thought about getting on the senior superbike.

Caporegime
:D Next on the list is a Polite Vest

A few months ago I pulled in to a petrol station (driving) and this dude was stood there in his plank vest filling his bike. I filled the car, walked past him and smirked a bit. Paid, walked back to car, as he was facing the other way I pointed at him and laughed a bit and my wife laughed at him too. He clocked me and started getting all defensive, "what's so funny" etc. I said I found it amusing that he needs to impersonate an officer to feel safe, at which point he said "and what are you going to do about it?" and pressed the record button on his helmet camera.

I just laughed at him and got in the car, he was clearly baiting for his Youtube channel. What a schmuck :p

Associate
A few months ago I pulled in to a petrol station (driving) and this dude was stood there in his plank vest filling his bike. I filled the car, walked past him and smirked a bit. Paid, walked back to car, as he was facing the other way I pointed at him and laughed a bit and my wife laughed at him too. He clocked me and started getting all defensive, "what's so funny" etc. I said I found it amusing that he needs to impersonate an officer to feel safe, at which point he said "and what are you going to do about it?" and pressed the record button on his helmet camera.

I just laughed at him and got in the car, he was clearly baiting for his Youtube channel. What a schmuck :p
I want to see somebody take their helmet cam and actually shove it up there arse, after removing the memory card. Do they think about if the person they say it to is a nutter and does them in and then just takes their little 'force field device'.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
The Evo isn't a car for a noob, been in one driven by someone who can drive and it was quick. :)

Nevermind the crash, dayum that bend looks sexy... I wonder what the whole road looks like.

Edit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom