Bikers Youtube thread

IC3

IC3

Soldato
You know the answer... I'm only looking at reviews, before I fitted my restrictor I saw what 1000cc can do. I'm flat out accelerating and GSXR1000 with PC5 and full Yoshi system with a passenger just overtakes me one one wheel. I felt frustrated and at the same time I had a massive wow face and afterwards a massive grin. :D Can't wait to get full license, so many interesting bikes to ride! :cool:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I've learnt the hard way to always torque bolts a few Nm less than Suzuki recommends, a few bolts have snapped. :(

IC3

IC3

Soldato
1 click, you stop... that's it. :p

A 1000CC sportsbike does that to most things though, only other 1000cc sportsbikes are the only thing I don't go past like they are standing still... but we should all be doing 70mph so may as well have a 400cc.... ;)
I'm not going to get a 1L bike, I'll kill myself...

Soldato
Just watched the video.... winced so much! You heard it click so early on, yeah lets keep turning until it snaps.... he even has a computer right there... why not look up how a damn torque wrench works!
At least watching these videos other people learn this is not how to do stuff on your bike...

Back
Top Bottom