Bikers Youtube thread

Soldato
Fella has a death wish, it’s only a matter of time. Guess he’s dicing with death to get YouTube views. He’d get his ass handed to him on a plate if he went on a track with people who have talent so he doesn’t have much choice.

Soldato
Someone who knows the force area should start forwarding all the footage to the Police. This guy needs catching and banning. He is a total liability and will end up killing someone else.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
That's crazy... being conscious throughout the whole moment must have gave him a massive adrenaline rush. I remember going down on diesel, didn't feel anything the same day, fixed the bike on the side and rode it back. Next day... I couldn't get up :p

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Blurred out speedo, street shoes & wearing skinny jeans. What bad 'luck'. Love the way he ends with 'ride safe', great advice from such a source...
He cut the clip too, so probably a failed wheelie attempt. :p

That's why I learnt how to wheelie on private land at low speeds, you land a wheelie with the wheel turned a little and it'll upset the front.

Caporegime
Where's their destination? Anyone know? All I have so far is "Africa". Given there's twelve thousand kilometers between Cairo and Cape Town, could be quite the trip.

Back
Top Bottom