1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bikers Youtube thread

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by bledd, Sep 2, 2010.

1. NickK

Capodecina

2. uksoldierboy

Mobster

Pretty epic second visit to Donington Park, shared a garage with James Hillier, proper down to earth guy and top bloke, who also fancied a go on my R1 having never ridden one before, bit surreal watching him hammer it, great way to finish the day off.

Managed to knock a few seconds off my previous times, fastest of the day was 1.41.2

3. VoG

Soldato

TMF visits the legendary Allen Millyard, creator of the barking mad Millyard Viper v10.

4. bloodiedathame

Sgarrista

Me and my son went back to High Voltage MX the other day, had a great laugh. Very glad I took my waterproofs!

5. Clov!s

Capodecina

Here's Marquez testing out the new CBR1000RR SP 2020 bike, looks great.

6. unKle

Wise Guy

7. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

Video of a lap around Estoril I did a couple of years back on my 1290 Super Duke Gen2. Great circuit, shame no serious racing goes on there anymore. Circuit staff are fantastic as well, came down with cakes and for a group photo on the last day.

8. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

Keep meaning to get to the Ring. Was going to go last July but we went to Luxembourg first and never left lol. Damn the roads are incredible there! Have to be careful of the speed cameras though. Nice riding by. the way.

9. edd1e

Wise Guy

Cheers buddy. It's a great area. I've been going for over 10years, will be going in a car this year for a change. I did it last in a car in 2010.

10. VoG

Soldato

Millyards been at it again, the mans a freaking genius, or a raving loony, quite possibly both!.

11. VoG

Soldato

The times ive wrestled with a stand spring & this never occurred to me, such a simple tip.

12. MowyTone

Mobster

Nice!

13. VoG

Soldato

Not normally my kind of bike but loving the new Triumph Rocket 3 R, 0-60mph in 2.73 secs from such a big lump of metal is utterly barking mad, & ide love to own one just for the sheer insanity of the beast!.