Bikers Youtube thread

Soldato
Pretty epic second visit to Donington Park, shared a garage with James Hillier, proper down to earth guy and top bloke, who also fancied a go on my R1 having never ridden one before, bit surreal watching him hammer it, great way to finish the day off.

Managed to knock a few seconds off my previous times, fastest of the day was 1.41.2

Soldato
Video of a lap around Estoril I did a couple of years back on my 1290 Super Duke Gen2. Great circuit, shame no serious racing goes on there anymore. Circuit staff are fantastic as well, came down with cakes and for a group photo on the last day.

Soldato

Guy in a 911 GT3 chasing me around the ring a couple of weeks ago. First time on the 1290R around the 'Ring, still getting used to it, but it was great fun!

Keep meaning to get to the Ring. Was going to go last July but we went to Luxembourg first and never left lol. Damn the roads are incredible there! Have to be careful of the speed cameras though. Nice riding by. the way.

Associate
Keep meaning to get to the Ring. Was going to go last July but we went to Luxembourg first and never left lol. Damn the roads are incredible there! Have to be careful of the speed cameras though. Nice riding by. the way.

Cheers buddy. It's a great area. I've been going for over 10years, will be going in a car this year for a change. I did it last in a car in 2010.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Not normally my kind of bike but loving the new Triumph Rocket 3 R, 0-60mph in 2.73 secs from such a big lump of metal is utterly barking mad, & ide love to own one just for the sheer insanity of the beast!.

Soldato
I was up at Cadwell Park last Thursday, got some videos (missed recording 2 sessions annoyingly) and put them on my YouTube channel:
Cadwell Park Trackday Playlist

Day started off cold but dry, and I was so rusty/slow (over 10 years since I rode around Cadwell Park, and 2.5 years since I was on track with the bike), then at lunch it started raining which was interesting and didn't help with getting comfortable :D

Back
Top Bottom