Biking Do's & Don'ts

Caporegime
Things (imo) you should and shouldn't do if you a biker

you should never ever clutchless shift,not if you care about your beloved machine:D

you should never ever be seen on a motorbike out in public wearing one of these either
23uwkg2.jpg

you should always leave your bike in first when stationary at the lights,it makes you more of a man

try to take atleast one car mirror out daily,when filtering through traffic

if on a long journey and your out in the wilds of the wilderness don't stop to take a #1 or #2 just go while your still riding the bike,its what real men do:p

Caporegime
OP
Surely something annoys you when your out on the road?

Like jumped up little upstarts on triumph triples:p

And quad bikes,don't get those either,unless your a farmer with a couple of acres

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Seems ibe struck a raw nerve with this clutchless shifting malarky

There's no skill in it at all tho,its easy the skill comes in using a clutch

I think you watch to many YouTube videos and think ahh that's cool I'll try that

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I think it's the fact he can't do it properly and thinks he's damaging his gearbox then has to 'spread the word'.

I've done clutchless upshifts since my 125cc days, and I will continue doing them.. both up and down... because I can

But its gay tho

On the track then yh but road riding its a waste of time

Do whatever you want I just wouldn't do it to my machines

Caporegime
OP
It's 'gay'? You really typed that?

It's a sequential gearbox, as long as engine load has been removed from it it does no harm whatsoever, up and down. You claim to have ridden for 30 years but you come across as clueless

Mate calm down,what makes you think I don't know anything? I used to do it as a teen had to do it on my zx10r when the clutch cable snapped miles from home,up and down the box

Whether it damages your bike or not I just feel its wrong to do,just feels wrong to me,I'm just as quickly using the clutch lever that's the end of it now you say tomato n I'll say tomatoe

Caporegime
OP
that's one of the reasons I bought a flip helmet,they would often come on the loud speaker telling me to take off my helmet so id just ride off

I couldn't fathom the pay at the pump meters at the time either,but now ive worked it out

Back
Top Bottom