Bill Gates divorce

Soldato
Do you think they'll be splitting his fortune 50:50? She could end up the richest women on the planet no?

I always wondered he's so wealthy and could have any women he wanted. Make up some lost time Bill.

Soldato
OP
They are both so wealthy that they could not spend it in their lifetime. I am sure that money would not be an issue here.
Yes but Mackenzie walked away with 60B, it's probably money Jeff could have spent on a Moon base. Things like that are expensive :p

Soldato
Yes but Mackenzie walked away with 60B, it's probably money Jeff could have spent on a Moon base. Things like that are expensive :p
She is allegedly giving most of it away to causes she believes in. After a billion it is monopoly money anyway probably well before then. Jeff is winning it back hand over fist anyway with all the bozos handing it to him by the second. He will get his moon base I expect. :)

Soldato
OP
She is allegedly giving most of it away to causes she believes in. After a billion it is monopoly money anyway probably well before then. Jeff is winning it back hand over fist anyway with all the bozos handing it to him by the second. He will get his moon base I expect. :)
Yes true, he'll have broke even by the time this pandemic is over

Soldato

I could spend $1B very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom