BioShock 2 will hit stores worldwide on Feb. 9

Soldato
I'd don't want to play as a big Daddy, the first 4-5 minutes of the 1st, when I thought to myself, "christ this might be scary" was brilliant. Then I realised it wasn't, still mildly enjoyed the game

Associate
Hopefully the PC version will be less bug ridden than the original.

Must say though as well as not being sure about the concept of playing a Big Daddy I reckon going through the process of acquiring Adam is going to be a real pain, fair enough on certain occasions have Splicers attack your little sister whilst she's doing the deed but everytime? It's going to become such a choir.....

Yea, that element in the first was very annoying, partly because of the collision detection between your character and the little sister.
It also needs a proper last encounter. The last guy was a joke.

Soldato
Playing a Big Daddy will be good but the question I have that if this is set some time after the event of Bioshock 1, how are you playing the first (prototype) Big Daddy??

I guess we'll find out during the game in some sort of strange twist like the first.

Soldato
To be perfectly honest, the 2nd game would have been more intresting to me if you played as a little sister and the big daddys protected you and you had bad criminal trying to kill you for your blood. :) lol or some type of game story like that.

Soldato
Playing a Big Daddy will be good but the question I have that if this is set some time after the event of Bioshock 1, how are you playing the first (prototype) Big Daddy??

I guess we'll find out during the game in some sort of strange twist like the first.
I'll be honest, I initially thought that too.

But then it could just be as simple as you happen to play the first Big Daddy at this later stage in his life, playing as the first Big Daddy doesn't necessarily have to mean you're taking part in events around the time of his creation.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Oh the disappointment, no Big Sister figure to go with my Big Daddy from the first game :(

Hopefully they'll be different versions of the CE/LE like there has been recently with MW2 & Assassins Creed II

Keep in mind tho, that BD figurine was an exclusive to Game stores no?
iirc that wasn't mentioned at the original press release either.

Soldato
Really? That was a clear win with me:cool:.

Yeah, I’m just not sold on the idea of playing a big daddy, worried that it could turn into some ‘mech’ pilot thing, or at least feel that way.

I quite like playing as humans in games, I think it helps with my level of connectivity to the character, but I’ll try to remain open minded when it comes to this game; I liked the first’s setting and gameplay, so who knows…

Soldato
To be perfectly honest, the 2nd game would have been more intresting to me if you played as a little sister and the big daddys protected you and you had bad criminal trying to kill you for your blood. :) lol or some type of game story like that.

Yea that would be cool. Mutated little sisters! :D

Soldato
Really looking forward to this game. Im not the biggest fan of FPS in general (motion sickness :o) but this was one of the best games I have played.
Is there likely to be any difference between the 360 and PS3 versions ? I played the first one on 360, but I also have a PS3 as well.

Back
Top Bottom