** BITFENIX RONIN - PRE ORDER YOUR NEW CASE TODAY **

Soldato
Not really my sort of case.
Could they not have just made the windows smaller rather than having the stealth cover?
It seems like they've come up with a solution to a problem that they created in order to make this solution seem worthwhile.
You could make the whole case transparent and then invent inserts to hide everything, but seems pointless...

Associate
Loved the shinobi but put off becuase it apparently didn't support 240 rads. This however seems perfect - extra bonus points for being the same size as my current tsunami +/-5mm

I may be a little early, but dear santa....

Last edited:
Associate
I've been looking at cases to replace my NZXT Source 210 Elite with but haven't found anything that met my requirements while not being overly expensive.

This case looks like it is just right for what I want, when will it be ready to deliver?

Associate
Not really my sort of case.
Could they not have just made the windows smaller rather than having the stealth cover?
It seems like they've come up with a solution to a problem that they created in order to make this solution seem worthwhile.
You could make the whole case transparent and then invent inserts to hide everything, but seems pointless...

+1
Was thinking just this

The cover looks so tacky and it's all you see in most of the window
A window just over the motherboard would be the sensible solution surely?

Back
Top Bottom