** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Man of Honour
Some of you lot seem to think OCUK get these products for £10 each or something.

I'm sure the movement on prices is what they can do. It may not seem like enough quid off but if people still buy it whats the point of dropping the price further and minimize profit? Thats just stupid.

There will always be products that are crazy value. That SSD and the 390 for instance, the AOC monitor? The insane X99 bundle?

You didn't buy anything? Well done. Go moan elsewhere.

Everyone involved has clearly put a shift in.

That's all well and good for you lot in England but spare a thought for us up here. Ever since the switch to DPD we no longer get free shipping and we don't even have a next day service unless we pay even more for RMSD. The only things I was looking for was a very good deal on a GTX970 or maybe a GTX980. A measly £10-20 off isn't worthwhile when we have to pay £10.50 for shipping.

Soldato
Roger,

Sorry didn't see the deal on the modmic, wasn't showing up on my phone.

no problem its the K612 bundle deal @ 115.99 Like i said no rush it will be running for the foreseeable future. They sell out quickly and usually the distributor gets the stock to me next day but sadly he's being a bit slow this week.

So if you miss out don't panic.

Underboss
no problem its the K612 bundle deal @ 115.99 Like i said no rush it will be running for the foreseeable future. They sell out quickly and usually the distributor gets the stock to me next day but sadly he's being a bit slow this week.

So if you miss out don't panic.

Oh I didn't see that bundle deal! I just saw the 24% off the modmic on it's own.

Found it now, I went straight to the headphones section not the all audio section. That's a cracking deal! ordering now!

Associate
Hey everyone,

Loving it so far but does anyone know if more deals will be added over the weekend or is this seeing us through until the Monday bundles? :)

Thanks!

Associate
thats shocking if they are live :)

i have a 650 coolermaster non mod but fancied a full modular one,like they look of the leadex ones but just out of my price range,ill keep looking but some great stuff on offer thanks.

Associate
Can we add products to existing orders?

Great shop and great support, congrats!

I made my shopping this morning between website crashes :). Around £100 saving in a bunch of components, not bad!

I've just made my mind on the Ducky keyboard. Is there any chance to add it to an existing order? Obviously I'm trying to avoid shipping costs. Might probably add some other components not in danger of getting out of stock.

Not a big deal if it's not possible. Thanks once more for your hard work!

Best,

Sergio

Caporegime
Great shop and great support, congrats!

I made my shopping this morning between website crashes :). Around £100 saving in a bunch of components, not bad!

I've just made my mind on the Ducky keyboard. Is there any chance to add it to an existing order? Obviously I'm trying to avoid shipping costs. Might probably add some other components not in danger of getting out of stock.

Not a big deal if it's not possible. Thanks once more for your hard work!

Best,

Sergio

Call them asap, I'm sure they'll be able to sort :)

Associate
Well thats my upgrade, and my balance done - what have you done to me OcUk :p

Been staring at my basket over 2 hours now - and you know what took the longest? The damn CPU cooler ... I finally bit the bullet and decided to go for quality over design and took the Noctua D14 over my prefered Akasa Venom.

Last edited:
Soldato
That's all well and good for you lot in England but spare a thought for us up here. Ever since the switch to DPD we no longer get free shipping and we don't even have a next day service unless we pay even more for RMSD. The only things I was looking for was a very good deal on a GTX970 or maybe a GTX980. A measly £10-20 off isn't worthwhile when we have to pay £10.50 for shipping.

You're a ten-year forum member with over 12000 posts, why are you paying for shipping?

Back
Top Bottom