** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Last edited:
Associate
Finally got my hands on my Sapphire R390 and really pleased with it. Can't wait to test it out :) Now I have an upgrade itch for a monitor ;)

Oh and ta for the Haribo's but I didn't see the going of them thanks to my daughter, enjoyed them lol

Associate
ordered on Friday, my order still says order in process?

is there a delay or something wrong? was free delivery option if it makes a difference

Last edited:

los

los

Associate
Any chance of getting anywhere near a competitors price for a PSU, they have an evga 430w for £15.98 or a evga 500w for £19.99? Dont really care about the make tbh as long as its a half decent/known brand?

PayDay Lover
Associate
ordered on Friday, my order still says order in process?

is there a delay or something wrong? was free delivery option if it makes a difference

DO you have any emails regarding it? My order on Friday had an issue where the VAT had not been correctly charged, so the order was held until I confirmed I was fine to pay the VAT outstanding.

I ordered Friday with free delivery and once I confirmed the VAT thing, my order was shipped and arrived Monday.

On that note, my AK chair is very nice!

Associate
DO you have any emails regarding it? My order on Friday had an issue where the VAT had not been correctly charged, so the order was held until I confirmed I was fine to pay the VAT outstanding.

I ordered Friday with free delivery and once I confirmed the VAT thing, my order was shipped and arrived Monday.

On that note, my AK chair is very nice!

I've just rang up, it seems they may have misplaced it, hopefully they can find it :p

Associate
Hi,

Can you please include an offer to buy TIME in the next Black Friday? After three days I've managed to put all the components together, install Windows 7, update to Windows 10 and download Nvidia drivers...

Now during the day I have an email in my inbox with subject line "Nvidia Bullets or Blades Promotion" catching my attention every now and then!

Mental note: next time fill a holiday request before placing your order in Overclockers...

:)

Best,

Sergio

Associate
Asus Z97-K 4690k bundle with 16GB C9 2133 DDR3 for <346 squids?

5830k for 389?

The 8-Pack X99 bundle for 689?

I don't need bundles unfortunately and 10 or 20 quid of something that costs 400 quid isn't going to get me reaching for my wallet. I'm just saying any discount is nice so don't take it I'm having a go but taking 10-15% of prices isn't really Black Friday that's just a normal sale. It's all a bloody gimmic anyway most of the stuff on Ama and other places is all the tat they can't shift and have dropped the prices just to offload it. Business 101 create a need and then supply it.
Now I got a nice 2TB SSD drive for I think 289 quid (not from here unfortunately) because that was as good discount and worth my while to buy it, might not be the best but will do for storage.

Last edited:
Associate
Similar issue here yet I had to pay £10+ for next day delivery still says order in process.

Cant say I am over the moon at this. You were only 50p cheaper overall inc postage than another retailer who could only ship same item within 3-5 business days which was no good.

So OCuk next day delivery is next day when we actually ship item then!!

Plus why is my delivery Method showing "Other" when everything else is either DPD NExt Day or RM 1st Class??

It may not please you but I ordered a few bits and bobs today with free delivery and have confirmation by DPS it is arriving tomorrow.

Associate
I ordered stuff Monday evening (30th), its still showing as order in process and 'other' for delivery. I guess they are just ridiculously busy in the warehouse.

ordered on the 27th here, same situation

apparently having a hard time locating the case I ordered

Back
Top Bottom