Black Friday Price Predictions

Caporegime
Meh I should have bought the Xbox one x console on Amazon Spain for £340 using a revolut card. But stupidly thought UK prices would come down a bit more.

All I’m seeing are these silly bundle deals, which tbh I don’t need the games and the worst thing is they are digital copies so not even physical copies. Not sure if we are allowed to sell the codes in marketplace.

I might just buy the console itself from m$ for £379. But in loathed to pay that much really.

Soldato
Meh I should have bought the Xbox one x console on Amazon Spain for £340 using a revolut card. But stupidly thought UK prices would come down a bit more.

All I’m seeing are these silly bundle deals, which tbh I don’t need the games and the worst thing is they are digital copies so not even physical copies. Not sure if we are allowed to sell the codes in marketplace.

I might just buy the console itself from m$ for £379. But in loathed to pay that much really.

You can sell the codes on market i was waiting for PS4 Pro RDR2 deal nothing theirs special, I still need to buy a 4k TV the ones i want are not sale either...

Caporegime
You can sell the codes on market i was waiting for PS4 Pro RDR2 deal nothing theirs special, I still need to buy a 4k TV the ones i want are not sale either...
Oh ok didn’t know you could sell them on here.
Curry’s are doing a deal with a few games and console for £359. Comes with Forza 4 and Forza motorsport 7, tekken 7 and project cars 2.

Soldato
Oh ok didn’t know you could sell them on here.
Curry’s are doing a deal with a few games and console for £359. Comes with Forza 4 and Forza motorsport 7, tekken 7 and project cars 2.

Almost tempted to buy one I am about to 4k TV I currently have PS4 Slim I love the games on the sony consoles but I hate the the coil whine! people say the PS4 Pro RDR2 model is meant to be quieter but i don't trust sony cooling.

Forza 4 sold for £30 and FM7 sold for £7 on MM recently.

Caporegime
Meh pulled the trigger on the Xbox one x bundle with Forza 4 and Forza motorsport 7 for 359.99 at John Lewis, comes with a 2 yr warranty.

Called them up and they said it’s the physical discs and not download codes. But I’ll check tomo when I go to pick it up, if it isn’t then I can refund but seeing as I can sell them here ie digital codes I’ll probably do that.

I could have went for the curry’s deal at 359 as well which comes with both forza’s, tekken 7 and project cars 2 but honestly I don’t really need any games.

I was really hoping that the console itself would have come down in price but seems retailers are more interested in bundles etc.

Soldato
Meh pulled the trigger on the Xbox one x bundle with Forza 4 and Forza motorsport 7 for 359.99 at John Lewis, comes with a 2 yr warranty.

Called them up and they said it’s the physical discs and not download codes. But I’ll check tomo when I go to pick it up, if it isn’t then I can refund but seeing as I can sell them here ie digital codes I’ll probably do that.

I could have went for the curry’s deal at 359 as well which comes with both forza’s, tekken 7 and project cars 2 but honestly I don’t really need any games.

I was really hoping that the console itself would have come down in price but seems retailers are more interested in bundles etc.
Definitely not physical copies, it's a slip at the bottom of the box with both codes on.

Back
Top Bottom