Black Friday Price Predictions

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Not sure, whether to buy a Xbox One S with BF5 bundle. Do like BF games, but have a PC and PS4. Haven't even completed all the games I bought for them so don't know whether it's worth buying another console.

Caporegime
So ended up getting a refund on the original Xbox one x bundle from John Lewis and bought the xbox one x bundle with fallout76 and rdr2 for £379.

Will get it Monday then I’ll pop to game and get some money for my original Xbox one and use that towards a new elite controller.

Wasn’t exactly a huge savings but out of all the bundles, this one caught my eye. Plus I can sell rdr2 and fallout76 to get some money back. At least rdr2 is a physical disc whereas the fallout76 is a download code.

Soldato
You're not going to play RDR2?!

Not sure, whether to buy a Xbox One S with BF5 bundle. Do like BF games, but have a PC and PS4. Haven't even completed all the games I bought for them so don't know whether it's worth buying another console.

Not sure what you gain by playing BF5 on the least powerful of the three mentioned!

Soldato
Soldato
Associate
So my only Black Friday purchase ended up being Fifa 19. Was happy paying £30 for the digital edition as I'll get the most use out of it for the rest of the season compared to the other games that were on sale and as I've got a ton of stuff still to get through, getting anything else would have been worthless.

Back
Top Bottom