BLACK FRIDAY TEAM RED DEALS NOW LIVE (AMD / ATI): IF WE DROP PRICE FURTHER, WE WILL REFUND YOU!!!

Associate
590 is a solid 1080p card.
For higher resolutions you'll need to drop settings down a bit

ok, thanks.
The username Gibbo from OCUK says that it very similar to the 1660 and 1660 super.

I am thinking that I might as well go with that, as every time I go through the parts on my build I say to myself " no harm in getting the next level up in CPU, as it is only £60, the gpu is only £120 more, the case I fancy is only £60 more" and that happens for every part.
I totalled up the Thermaltake p3 case, plus fans to go in it, the 3600 cpu and the 5700 gpu, and it came to £590.
If I get an £80 case with fans, the ryzen 5 2600x, the rx590 which is listed on here and the total is only £350.
It takes the tower down from £900 to £660, just for those three parts, something for me to consider tbh, as it will play all the games at the level I want, ie better than the xbox.

Soldato
ok, thanks.
The username Gibbo from OCUK says that it very similar to the 1660 and 1660 super.

I am thinking that I might as well go with that, as every time I go through the parts on my build I say to myself " no harm in getting the next level up in CPU, as it is only £60, the gpu is only £120 more, the case I fancy is only £60 more" and that happens for every part.
I totalled up the Thermaltake p3 case, plus fans to go in it, the 3600 cpu and the 5700 gpu, and it came to £590.
If I get an £80 case with fans, the ryzen 5 2600x, the rx590 which is listed on here and the total is only £350.
It takes the tower down from £900 to £660, just for those three parts, something for me to consider tbh, as it will play all the games at the level I want, ie better than the xbox.

Get the basics of the system, CPU, Case, PSU all as best as you can afford. Then get the 590 later on down the line you can upgrade the 590 to another card without having to buy better PSU , for example, to run the new card. You've got good cpu, good case and good PSU to last you ages, with graphics card the only thing you would look to upgrade in the future.

Associate
Get the basics of the system, CPU, Case, PSU all as best as you can afford. Then get the 590 later on down the line you can upgrade the 590 to another card without having to buy better PSU , for example, to run the new card. You've got good cpu, good case and good PSU to last you ages, with graphics card the only thing you would look to upgrade in the future.
Cheers, sound advice, I think I will do that, I am looking at the Tomohawk max and 3600, so you suggest getting a 750watt gold psu to future proof

OcUK Staff
OP
Cheers, sound advice, I think I will do that, I am looking at the Tomohawk max and 3600, so you suggest getting a 750watt gold psu to future proof

yes 700-800W is good plan check out the Kolink ones we sell as high-end components but at a much better price than other brands.

Associate
Will all the deals go live online at 00.01 or more likely 9.01am on the 29th?

I'll be purchasing my full rig and ideally I'd purchase everything before work. Otherwise I'll be waiting till lunch and don't want to miss any of the deals due to stock levels

OcUK Staff
OP
Will all the deals go live online at 00.01 or more likely 9.01am on the 29th?

I'll be purchasing my full rig and ideally I'd purchase everything before work. Otherwise I'll be waiting till lunch and don't want to miss any of the deals due to stock levels

These deals are live now and will not change as per OP.

More deals will go live tomorrow and more deals on items on 29th yes around 8am that morning.

Back
Top Bottom