• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

"Various sources closely associated with Nvidia reported to Tweakers, during the Computex trade show, that the new generation of graphics cards is currently scheduled to go on sale only at the beginning of 2025. The announcement might still be made in late 2024, but this is not yet certain. In any case, there will be no significant volumes available for sale for the start of the new calendar year." - Tweakers

would bet on q4... as reported by a Taiwanese news outlet

Q4 2024: RTX 5080 and RTX 5090
Q1 2025 CES: Laptop RTX 5090, RTX 5080, RTX 5070, RTX 5060 Ti, RTX 5060, RTX 5050 and Desktop RTX 5070 Ti?

RTX 4070 Ti was launched first back on 3 Jan 2023 then RTX 4070 launched later on 12 April 2023.

I wonder when something will leak yes we n o about them testing the coolers and all who's ddr 7 will they be using micron samsung? I hope its faster than 30 % this time round ..cost 2500 maybe this time.

found where the leakers are getting thier info from...
ueZXeNN.png

"Various sources closely associated with Nvidia reported to Tweakers, during the Computex trade show, that the new generation of graphics cards is currently scheduled to go on sale only at the beginning of 2025. The announcement might still be made in late 2024, but this is not yet certain. In any case, there will be no significant volumes available for sale for the start of the new calendar year." - Tweakers

One week you hear there going be changing to yearly gpu release cycles
And then the following week you hear how there going to be missing the 2 year release date with also hardly any being available

:cry:

Last edited:
Various sources closely associated with Nvidia reported to Tweakers, during the Computex trade show, that the new generation of graphics cards is currently scheduled to go on sale only at the beginning of 2025.
The various sources associated with Nvidia sounds like AIBs who don’t want to be left holding the bag so it’s in their interest to make people think new cards aren’t coming till next year as sales have already been falling on GPUs and would likely take an even bigger dive if a near release date was confirmed.

I still think its going to be in Q4, they won't risk AMD to Intel releasing first and certainly won't miss the holiday season/Christmas unless something technical or production bottlenecks. Could also be they are sitting on large number of 4000 series cards they want to shift, but most people who are going to buy are going to wait now Unless there is substantial price drop.

I am genuinely want to know what happens to all unsold 4000 series cards? I never see substantial price drop with GFX cards or CPU's, like you see with TV's just before or after new TV are released.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

4 Nvidia partners confirmed Blackwell RTX 50 will launch in Q4 2024 and the other 4 Nvidia partners confirmed Blackwell RTX 50 will launch in Q1 2025 at CES mean all Blackwell laptops GPUs will be launch at CES 2025 and maybe desktop GPU RTX 5070 Ti will launch at CES. Q4 2024 launch will be Blackwell RTX 5080 and RTX 5090.

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Sources say: "we're fulla crap and will say anything for clicks". They constantly throw out spec after spec, release date after release date, get 99.9% of their info totally wrong, yet point to the one thing they were vaguely right about as some hallowed proof of the legitimacy of their info, and say nothing about the 99 things they were totally wrong about.

And so it continues....utter pish.

It was all models. I can't believe they'll sit with nothing on the shelves at the high end for a few months.

Yeah. 4090 I can understand as I can't imagine those flying off the shelves anymore. But 4070's? Those should still be shifting fast enough that they would need to be replenished surely?

The various sources associated with Nvidia sounds like AIBs who don’t want to be left holding the bag so it’s in their interest to make people think new cards aren’t coming till next year as sales have already been falling on GPUs and would likely take an even bigger dive if a near release date was confirmed.

The same as it ever was!

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom