• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

Yeah can see that, we've got months of it ahead though gets a bit tiresome some of the clickbait crap regurgitated by some on here :D

Amuses me to see MILD still getting coverage despite being demonstrated twice by people planting information that mostly his "sources" are completely fictional and how often he comes out with conflicting "leaks" within a short space of time.

People online: "They will never repeat Titan pricing/wtfing"
Nvidia: "BEHOLD THE TITAN, at the low low price of...."

People online: "They will never repeat the expensive RTX 20 cards"
Nvidia: "RTX ON!!!!!!!!!!!!"

People online: "The 30 series will be priced well surely, they surely have learned by now..."
Nvidia: "The 3090 Ti is the fastest GPU on the planet, it's safe to upgrade now"

People online: "Leaks suggest the prices of the 3090 etc are going to be high, surely this can't be right?!?!"
Nvidia: "The more you buy, the more you save"

People online: "There is NO WAY the 40 series can go wrong, the leaks say otherwise, but we know it can't be true..."
Nvidia: "This is our 4080, yours for ONLY £1200! The more you buy, the more you save"

People online: These "RTX 50 leaks seem wtf, lol look at these specs, the 90 is ognna be £2k surely"
Some people on OcUK: "SPECULATION!!!!!! :mad: :mad: You lot know naff all"
Nvidia: "My friends, it's safe to upgrade now"

People online: "They will never repeat Titan pricing/wtfing"
Nvidia: "BEHOLD THE TITAN, at the low low price of...."

People online: "They will never repeat the expensive RTX 20 cards"
Nvidia: "RTX ON!!!!!!!!!!!!"

People online: "The 30 series will be priced well surely, they surely have learned by now..."
Nvidia: "The 3090 Ti is the fastest GPU on the planet, it's safe to upgrade now"

People online: "Leaks suggest the prices of the 3090 etc are going to be high, surely this can't be right?!?!"
Nvidia: "The more you buy, the more you save"

People online: "There is NO WAY the 40 series can go wrong, the leaks say otherwise, but we know it can't be true..."
Nvidia: "This is our 4080, yours for ONLY £1200! The more you buy, the more you save"

People online: These "RTX 50 leaks seem wtf, lol look at these specs, the 90 is ognna be £2k surely"
Some people on OcUK: "SPECULATION!!!!!! :mad: :mad: You lot know naff all"
Nvidia: "My friends, it's safe to upgrade now"

Some people on OcUK: Used 4090 won't sell for under £1000 :p:D

The key question is, will it be a 4 figure sum? :p

I think personally nvidia learnt from the unlaunch of the 4080 12gb so this time they will do it right... to justify a 5080 12gb and 16gb. Making the gap bigger between 5080 and 5090 will give a spot for the 2 5080 variants also assuming the 5090 will be close to 1800, so a 5080 12gb could launch at 1000 and a 5080 16gb at 1200-1300.

Back
Top Bottom