Blocked driveway - ignorant git

Soldato
Sirrel Squirrel said:
I once blocked someones drive while I went to knock for a mate, I was only going to be there for 30 seconds tops, as I got out and approached my mates house, her neighbor's door flies open and a big dog comes running at me, I stood my ground as dogs don't frighten me in the slightest, it didn't do anything except bark. The woman then came out and said 'you're not parking there are you?' I said I was going to be a few seconds while picking my mate up, she replied that she had to go out in 10 minutes, just got into a massive argument that it wouldn't inconvenience her as I'd be gone in a matter of seconds but she just kept going mad at me, couple of seconds latter my mate comes out and gets in my car, I follow and drive away. Some people go way ott lol.
I picked my parents up from one of their friends houses, literally, 20 seconds was all it took, but as soon as i got out of my car to ring the doorbell a lady shouted to me that i was parked on some fire thing. I must admit, i took a chance and risked parking there. In that 20 seconds it took my parents to get in the car there were no fires and no fire trucks obstructed.. i felt.. normal.

Soldato
OP
Landy owner got back to his car at 9:40. He was in the car and driven off in under 10 seconds, so didn't get chance to leg it up the (long) drive in time to remonstrate with him. Police didn't make an appearance until after he'd gone. Then went to the pub and vented at my mates...

Soldato
MagicBoy said:
Landy owner got back to his car at 9:40. He was in the car and driven off in under 10 seconds, so didn't get chance to leg it up the (long) drive in time to remonstrate with him. Police didn't make an appearance until after he'd gone. Then went to the pub and vented at my mates...

Boooooooooooooooooooooring! :D

Permabanned
MagicBoy said:
So he got away with it scot free :(
GG

Permabanned
We used to have this problem at my ex workplace, the car park was small and a weird shape, we used to get muslims parking in it while they went to the mosque so one day my boss blocked 2 of their cars in (it just happend to be Eid that day aswell) and told them that the van couldnt be removed until the *electrican" who owned it returned ;)

People still continued to park there but not as much.

Suspended
well you know he likes the rugby and you have his number plate, just wait until the next game and take a walk to see if he is about.

Leave a message under his wiper thanking him for being an inconsiderate fool and some dog **** under the drivers door handle :D

Associate
tmm1.jpg

Should do the trick!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
MNuTz said:
well you know he likes the rugby and you have his number plate, just wait until the next game and take a walk to see if he is about.

Leave a message under his wiper thanking him for being an inconsiderate fool and some dog **** under the drivers door handle :D
Absolute cracker of an idea :)

Soldato
toy_soldier said:
Hence why he said check its out of gear :confused:

they use a transmission brake so all of the wheels will be locked and there is no viable hand brake cable as there is no real distance from the brake lever to the transmission directly under it

as someone found out here I believe the rubber hose from he fuel cap to the tank is viable under the arch ;)

Associate
MagicBoy said:
Blocking in had occured to me but won't work. There's a single width restiction to the right of our driveway with bollards on the expanded pavement. Blocking in by parking alongside him would completely block the road and likely cause a ruckus!

bit off topic and random.

How old are you to own a R32? how long you had it? I currently have a Clio 172 Mk2 but thinking about getting a R32 next year, dont think there much quicker than what I got mind you

Soldato
MagicBoy said:

Should have called the Rugby ground and asked them to make a noise on the PA ;)

Back
Top Bottom