BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
So it seems cars are flying out the doors...

I find one, it's gone, I find another, it goes.

Need to find and secure me thinks.

Will take some dealerships in tomorrow and see what I can find.

Caporegime
Well update on my X5 order.

All touchscreens have been pulled by BMW due to the chip shortages so will be normal screen and idrive.

But the good news is BMW giving all buyers £500 compensation to the end user (not lease company) and its still on schedule for delivery early March.

so 6-7 weeks away now.

Getting exciting. My first ever BMW.

Soldato
Soldato
Well update on my X5 order.

All touchscreens have been pulled by BMW due to the chip shortages so will be normal screen and idrive.

But the good news is BMW giving all buyers £500 compensation to the end user (not lease company) and its still on schedule for delivery early March.

so 6-7 weeks away now.

Getting exciting. My first ever BMW.

I have heard a couple of cases of the compensation being given for 3 series, then the car arrives with touchscreen :p
Not to get your hopes up, but could happen!

Man of Honour
I almost linked that 530d yesterday. Looks great. Icon lights and the 20” wheels - lovely.

Man of Honour
Just emailed the dealer with me 'asks' which have all been accepted.

- Service done (due in 4K miles)
- Drivers seat treated, got the classic white seat blue jeans look, so that will get sorted.
- Couple of stone chips to be sorted
- Tyres all match
- Wheels to be A1 (they are I am told and from the video walk around sent to me)
- Letter H removed from the English language

Should be easy to sort.
Ousey

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Just emailed the dealer with me 'asks' which have all been accepted.

- Service done (due in 4K miles)
- Drivers seat treated, got the classic white seat blue jeans look, so that will get sorted.
- Couple of stone chips to be sorted
- Tyres all match
- Wheels to be A1 (they are I am told and from the video walk around sent to me)
- Letter H removed from the English language

Should be easy to sort.
Ousey
Lacking adaptive cruise which is a shame, but as it's slim pickings, this one could be a lot worse. Enjoy! :)

Man of Honour
Does BMW do like Audi and have option "packs"? Surprised it's not there somewhere.

Yes but the fact was expensive and most buyers just want the important things like Super Pro packs with black wheels, rather than useful equipment so such cars are rare.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Yes but the fact was expensive and most buyers just want the important things like Super Pro packs with black wheels, rather than useful equipment so such cars are rare.
:D

How silly of me. We've had this conversation before though, sorry! Just seems crazy they spec super ultra black pack instead of useful things.

Soldato
I just don't find adaptive cruise that useful because our roads are so packed and it can't account for all the dumb stuff that drivers do these days. Speed limiter + actually driving the car is just as relaxing IMO although to be fair all my experience with adaptive cruise is with VAG products not BMW

Man of Honour
Never had it so won’t miss it. Used cruise for years but happy to control it. Need something to keep my awake. :cry:

Soldato
Soldato
What’s the best way to reset the satnav? I’ve done the restart by holding the volume button for 30 seconds but it thinks I’m in Glasgow no matter what destination I try, I’ll have to do a hard reset I’m guessing?

Top Bottom