BMW M5 - the Beast is back

Godfather
Godfather
The thunderous M5 is back with a vengeance - 5litre V10 engine, 507BHP, 7-speed SMG III Box, but until you drive it you will not understand why this car is such a complete and utterly dominating sports car. Its handling is totally sublime - like on rails - planted - sure-footed in the extreme. You will be amazed.

Autocar said it was faster than a Ferrari F430. Jeremy Clarkson wants one and that's saying a lot coming from him.

I ordered this car 4 years ago and here it is. Ladies and gentlemen, the new BMW M5 :-

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Soldato
Having seen it in the flesh earlier, I must say that the pictures do the car absolutely no justice whatsoever. :cool:

That HUD display is really bright as well. Looking good. :)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Looks good in the pictures, but looks far better in the flesh. :)

Gotta agree most impressive part of this car is the sublime handling, literally feels like it is on rails. Plus I believe it does 0-100mph in sub 10s and pulls like a train upto 155mph and is capable of 200mph un-restricted. An awsome all round car that will destroy other cars and can be used as an everyday car. :D

Awsome bit of kit, congratulations. :)

Adz

Adz

Soldato
I have to say, the shape doesn't look nearly as 'awkward' in a lighter colour. While I'm still not a huge fan, it certainly looks purposeful. Not that you buy a car like that for looks anyway.

Very nice :D.

Back
Top Bottom