BMW M5 - the Beast is back

Associate
tom_nieto said:
Every time I see a new 5 series, I like them more and more. The M styling pack is a must imo. The M5 just looks awesome in the flesh, I just wish there was some way of me owning one.

The only thing I don't like about beamers is the interior. The HUD looks flashy, but for such a nice looking car on the outside, the interior is really bland.

A fine purchase indeed! You'll need to post again when you stop smiling.

Unfortunately the M styling pack for the regular models doesn't look a thing like the body kit on the M5. :(

Also, if you have a look at the BMW Individual options, you can make the interior look extremely classy, just at a highly inflated cost. ;)

Soldato
Seriously nice car. How does the gearbox work? I can't see a clutch but it has a normal manual stick as far as i can tell. Is it just a case of changing gear like normal but with an automatic clutch?

Soldato
Serj said:
Seriously nice car. How does the gearbox work? I can't see a clutch but it has a normal manual stick as far as i can tell. Is it just a case of changing gear like normal but with an automatic clutch?

It's an automatic but it also has paddle shift on the steering column. :)

Soldato
Spie said:
2.jpg

I think that this picture sums up the car perfectly. No matter where you look you can't help but be draw to the twin set, much like other pictures that will remain nameless.

Soldato
Del Lardo said:
I think that this picture sums up the car perfectly. No matter where you look you can't help but be draw to the twin set, much like other pictures that will remain nameless.

Page 3? :p

Lovely car as I have said a million times before :) The styling is so very wrong but it doesn't make the car any less.

Soldato
:o

Thats really is something .... something very very nice :D

4 Year wait though! Does anyone know if its still a 4 Year Wait? :confused:

Not that it matters, not like i can buy one :(

Very very nice car you have there though Spie :D

Michael

Che

Che

Associate
I really like it but I don't like the interior at all - it looks too fiddly. I would have preferred a blander interior than that but it's still nice. Does anyone else think that the M5 badge looks horrible? I much prefer the RS4 etc badges on Audis.

Back
Top Bottom