Boeing 777 shot down

Man of Honour
OP
I did see it, it's still lol. You took it latterly.

They no aircraft fly over their, as I said there was one flowing it.
Still waiting for where rest say it's confirmed as deliberate. The only thing, I've seen US confirm is that it was a missile, but they can't say from whom.

Man of Honour
OP
No I don't think they shot it down deliberately. I think everything points to one hell if a **** up, over zealous, poorly trained idioms, made worse by support from Russia. It is not just a war zone error, it brakes every bloody international law. And is a criminal case. The fact Russia aren't helping to secure the evidence speaks loudly. "ulrain and Russia should if put differences aside for a few days and both sent their own forces to work as a single task force to secure the area, and invite an international body into investigate. Boeing themself and some neutral country to oversee.

But that doesn't matter, it's you posting that all the west governments are saying it was deliberate, but I've seen nothing off the sort,

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
What authority, knowledge etc does a German pilot have? What German pilot. Does he have first hand knowledge of said weaponry, is he employed by German air force to analysis such things.
That is my first thought on seeing that. What's the saying for confidence in people with no expertise.

Back
Top Bottom