Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons & CNN

Soldato
When was the last time someone from the far-left committed an act of terrorism? Or, you know, shot an MP if we're going to do down that route.

Maybe not terrorism but have you seen far left protests and behaviour recently when ever they encounter they don't like or agree with? Then there is AntiFa. I wouldn't be surprised if there was Far left terrorism and its just not reported or under reported.

Soldato
Maybe not terrorism but have you seen far left protests and behaviour recently when ever they encounter they don't like or agree with? Then there is AntiFa. I wouldn't be surprised if there was Far left terrorism and its just not reported or under reported.

Far left terrorism doesn't sell as much newspapers or create hashtags as far right does, but it happens just as much. Let's not forgot that in 2017 some liberal tried to kill 24 republican congressmen like Steve Scalise, Rand Paul and Jeff Flake while they was training for a baseball game.

Soldato

I agree. Timing is everything - just look at the Kavanaugh case.

I don't believe in coincidences (and I don't like Alex Jones and I don't wear a tinfoil hat either).

At this stage, I would be far more concerned about the far left than the far right. What these idiots on the left don't seem to realise is that the more they push left, the more it pushes some to the far right - they are creating a monster by their own actions.

Soldato
CNN originally reported that it was mailed to them. Now they’re saying it was a private courier after questions from the lack of post mark. If it was a courier, postage stamps aren’t needed, and where is the label and who signed for it?

Soldato
That's certainly one person...

Anything else?

You pretending left wing violence and rhetoric doesn’t exist? This has been happening constantly the last 2 years..

LqkpkcH_d.jpg

Tip of the iceberg stuff, antifa, Eric Clanton nearly killing a Trump supporter, Democrats constantly calling out for incivility, saying Republicans should be constantly hounded which has resulted in them getting mobbed in the steet, Trump supporters having to hide their support as the media has brainwashed lefties into thinking they’re racists etc. Steve Scalise, Rand Paul,

500 acts of violence the media has ignored

Last edited:
Soldato
You pretending left wing violence and rhetoric doesn’t exist? This has been happening constantly the last 2 years..

LqkpkcH_d.jpg

Tip of the iceberg stuff, antifa, Eric Clanton nearly killing a Trump supporter, Democrats constantly calling out for incivility, saying Republicans should be constantly hounded which has resulted in them getting mobbed in the steet, Trump supporters having to hide their support as the media has brainwashed lefties into thinking they’re racists etc. Steve Scalise, Rand Paul,

500 acts of violence the media has ignored

There's only one picture of actual violence there...

...and it's fake.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...o-fake-not-real-charlottesville-a7900786.html

Caporegime
Far left terrorism doesn't sell as much newspapers or create hashtags as far right does, but it happens just as much. Let's not forgot that in 2017 some liberal tried to kill 24 republican congressmen like Steve Scalise, Rand Paul and Jeff Flake while they was training for a baseball game.

I highlighted your error

Soldato
WlFQ7B7ZgBgjHkZ94ay9I7XjnRs3AyS9_I3JPBGO8kk.jpg

Soldato
So let me get this right, it's now being portrayed as a false flag attack from the left on themselves to push an anti Trump rhetoric?

I despair at times :p

Still accelerating hard. Terminal derpocity not yet reached.

Buckle up folks, engaging derp drive...

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom