Book's

Permabanned
Big Chris said:
Anyway, when I was a student at Plymouth uni I had a lot better things to be doing with my time than amassing 3000+ posts on internet forums in just over a year, go out and enjoy yourself and leave us anal old men to grammar police the forums.

What a good way to negate somebody elses post with a completely irrelevant comment. Something that is really, none of your concern.

SCM

SCM

Associate
Also will add in Terry Brooks The Word and the Void trilogy as currently reading them and they are cracking books :) Fantasy based in current times and leads onto the new pre Shannara books.

SCM

Soldato
dark materials trilogy (northern lights, subtle knife and the amber spyglass) all FANTASTIC books.
"the stand" by stephen king - just an amazing book

as said before john grisham is pretty good, but if you like a bit of fantasy check out the 2 (5) above, they will keep you entertained for ages, and even though the stand is over 1000 pages long, when i finished it i still wanted more!!

daven

Associate
If you want Fantasy books that are readable on a bus - David Gemmell is ideal. He may be no literary genius, but he knows how to tell a bloomin' good story which will have you on the egde of your (bus) seat. Just try not to miss your stop when you get too engrossed.

Fiction / Science Fiction. Iain Banks (Fiction) - Iain M Banks (the M denotes his science fiction books) - All of them are brilliant. Check out "The player of Games" or "Excession" for Sci-Fi and "Walking on Glass" or "The Wasp Factory" for his fiction.

Back
Top Bottom