1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borderlands 3

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by redrooster303, Mar 27, 2019.

1. robj20

Sgarrista

Enjoying the game so far. Just collecting Biofuel for the ship.

2. Digital X

Sgarrista

I read there is an update but my game version shows "Version 1.02 bug fixes". Is this right?

3. ic1male

Caporegime

Yes, it was 1.01 at launch (for digital users anyway) and then the latest patch is 1.02

4. Digital X

Sgarrista

Ok thanks. Im on disc. Level 27 FL4K. The rakk skill sure packs a punch.

5. ic1male

Caporegime

Did they ever do anything to sort the split-screen co-op on the console version of this game?

6. ic1male

Caporegime

To quote myself - yes they did.

Just fired it up for the first time in months and the co-op is now horizontal split-screen like the previous games. There's still terrible stutter when one of the two is in the menu system, even on a PS4 Pro and it doesn't look like anything is going to be done about that. Maybe the weak sauce CPU. Could be interesting to see how it plays on PS5 in the future.

EDIT: Looks like I'm completely off my rocker. The horizontal split-screen was always there, people in here wanted vertical which isn't there still.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  7. Digital X

Sgarrista

A little way into TVHM now, I did see the new event but I accidentally killed the enemies and not the hearts. Woops!