**Borderlands Pre Sequel** SHIFT keys in first post!

Caporegime
Thought it might be an idea to start a new thread as from a search I couldn't see a standalone one, all chat so far seems to have been in the Borderlands 2 thread.

Got my code from GMG and Preload has started even though it's not out for nearly a week! 5.1GB so not too bad.

If anyone wants to add me on Steam as I play through until 2 sometimes 3AM, Steam ID is misschief and I currently have Sonic as my Avatar.

To whet your appetite:

Current known active Shift Keys:

Jack O'Canon weapon, at same level as character that redeems it. Available at the shift repository in Concordia. KW5BB-BZXWB-3TT33-JJT33-C966T

1 Golden Key KKKJB-HXZHS-JTJJ3-JJBT3-KTJSB
1 Golden Key C5WTB-J9ZHS-BBBTT-TJ33T-RKJXT
1 Golden Key 5W5B3-KSZZ9-333B3-BBBBT-BK5W9
5 Golden Keys 5K53J-J9FJ3-BT3JB-3BTT3-9JF5J
5 Golden Keys WK533-CZ6JB-T3BB3-3TB33-W9XXR
1 Golden Key 5WWBJ-HHSZ9-JBT33-B3TJJ-ZW65W
1 Golden Key C5CTT-3JJJJ-C3JTJ-J33BJ-SZ9SK
1 Golden Key C5CJB-WTT3T-WJJBT-JT3JJ-CKJZ3
1 Golden Key C5KTB-RTJ33-C33TT-BBJBB-WZWJX
1 Golden Key WCWBT-S3TTJ-CJJJ3-BT3TB-TWRWZ
1 Golden Key 5WWBJ-TWBJJ-KT3JB-TJBBB-CJ5KJ
1 Golden Key CCCBB-X5JTB-5BB33-TJ3BJ-SK3KR
1 Golden Key 5CKBB-K53BJ-CJTTT-JTJ3B-BHCSJ
1 Golden Key WW533-S5T3B-53JJB-JTBT3-WZRBH
5 Golden keys WCWJB-F9RJ3-TTJ3T-3TTJJ-JFWZR
5 Golden Keys W5KBJ-ZZXJJ-TBTBB-B33T3-5FWH3
3 Golden Keys WCWTJ-JXKJT-TB3J3-JBJJ3-Z6KHK

Last edited:
Soldato
Just picked up Borderlands 2 as its now on *nix :eek:, bought a 4 pack. Gave kids a copy each.
Didn't think it was my kind of game but its an absolute blast. Having more fun on that then BF4 tbh.

Certainly more fun with a couple of ya doing it.

Think I might by this one too. That trailer is epic.. :D

Soldato
I'll give it a couple of weeks before considering it. Borderlands 1 and 2 are quite similar and so are the DLC's, with the exception of Tina's. If the third one doesn't add much more to the table I will wait for the next one in the franchise.

Associate
I got it with my 770
Joined the borderlands 2 party really late, im at lvl 20 with salvador

Looking forward to the sequel, ill be playing as claptrap.. In games i prefer the more, crazier character and is vaulthunter.exe makes him an unpredictable character

Soldato
It felt too similar to BL2 when I played it a lot at Eurogamer recently. That said I'll probably purchase it if the price drops. Still playing BL2 on and off and enjoying it most of the time. Just wish a proper sequel would arrive.

Soldato
Just picked up Borderlands 2 as its now on *nix :eek:, bought a 4 pack. Gave kids a copy each.
Didn't think it was my kind of game but its an absolute blast. Having more fun on that then BF4 tbh.

Certainly more fun with a couple of ya doing it.

Think I might by this one too. That trailer is epic.. :D

Borderlands shines as a co-op game. It's good single player, but playing with a couple of buddies (or kids, they're yours, right?) and it's, well, badass.

Associate
Already got this hope it's as fun as the second one! Misschief I tried adding you but there's no avatars with Sonic on them, guys feel free to add me as well icex69.

Associate
I agree with you KIA but I honestly had way too much fun playing Borderlands 2 so I'll buy this now and just wait for the dlc to come down in price.

Associate
Can't wait for this.
I loved number 2 bit unfortunately I went online once because I needed some help against a boss and the guy messed about with my character so now I'm level 80 and it takes one shot to kill everything (2 shots for the big bosses) and I really can't be bothered starting from scratch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom