Bought a collection of parts that once resembled a Japanese 400cc

Transmission breaker
Don
Hi all, just joined this forum as i came across this thread. I have just acquired this project!! and quite a project it is too..
Happy to share progress as it goes if anyone interested.?

Please do, as stated above, best to start a new thread though :)
I see you are in Hampshire? Are you an HBB member? As a fellow Japanese 400 rebuilder (see my threads on here also) I am very interested in how you get on!!

Associate
Please do, as stated above, best to start a new thread though :)
I see you are in Hampshire? Are you an HBB member? As a fellow Japanese 400 rebuilder (see my threads on here also) I am very interested in how you get on!!
Over a year later, and many hours of work but this project is now complete.
I didn’t start a new topic as it would lose its relevance as to why it was here in the first place ( after all its not a 400cc rebuild forum). Happy to share some info and pictures if anyone interested.

Man of Honour
I didn’t start a new topic as it would lose its relevance as to why it was here in the first place ( after all its not a 400cc rebuild forum). Happy to share some info and pictures if anyone interested.
Please do, I know a lot of us on here really enjoy those sort of threads.

Man of Honour
Very interested! Please do share.

Were you at a classic bike meet on Sunday morning? I saw a very similar bike ride past to the local meet. There were also a couple of lovely TZR 250s.

Back
Top Bottom