Poll: Bounty Bars being removed from Celebration Tubs

Bounty bars in Celebrations?

• Top tier

Votes: 44 50.6%
  • Trash tier

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Meh, I have no preference (middle tier)

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Sorry. But liking bounty is same as liking... Hawaiian pizza.

(OK not quite as bad, but close!) :D

Oh christ, don't open that can of worms!

But no, absolutely not the same. Hawaiian pizza is foul. That can definitely get in the sea!

What I love about it is it was invented in Canada, by a Greek!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I see nobody read the article. They’re only being removed from specific limited edition tubs only available in Tesco.

I’m calling clickbait and request ban for OP :p
I see that request and raise you should also be banned for reading the article.. No one does that anymore..:cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Bounty's are fantastic, easily one of my favs altho the taste in the small ones is a bit more chemical than coconut.

Turkish delight was mentioned earlier, now that is some hideous stuff and to whomever argues otherwise may your toast always land butter side down.

Soldato
The only person I know who deliberately skip the Bounty bars is my sister. I love Bounty and the full-sized Bounty bar. I think it's daft of Celebrations to remove this.
It's a marketing stunt. They are going to appear in pop up booths in some large Tesco only, with only 2000 tubs being made without Bountys. I love how people fall for this kind of thing every year. Remember when Pizza Hut was renamed to Pasta Hut online and at a couple of stores for a short while? :cry:

Capodecina
Soldato
It's a marketing stunt. They are going to appear in pop up booths in some large Tesco only, with only 2000 tubs being made without Bountys. I love how people fall for this kind of thing every year. Remember when Pizza Hut was renamed to Pasta Hut online and at a couple of stores for a short while? :cry:

Hang on... are you saying that the BBC aren't impartial??! It's their top story of the day on their website!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom