US: Breaking Bad Season 5 Part II - The finale.

Soldato
OP
Decided to get a few posters. Maxi size posters. 61cm x 91.5cm (24 x 36 inches) in size. They are massive.

2ry3j3q.jpg

2klkar.jpg

Soldato
At the risk of sounding like a bit of a troll, I still reckon this is some of the most over-hyped TV ever. I watched all of it but never found it very engrossing - each series seemed to have one or two good ideas and a whole lot of filler.

All the family stuff was tedious (unlike in the Sopranos where it interwove perfectly with the criminal activities), the dialogue was generally unmemorable and none of the characters were terribly appealing, except for Saul.

It was OK, but compare it to bone fide classics like Sopranos or The Wire and they're just in another league. More recently, Boardwalk Empire and Fargo were also much better IMO.

Soldato
At the risk of sounding like a bit of a troll, I still reckon this is some of the most over-hyped TV ever. I watched all of it but never found it very engrossing - each series seemed to have one or two good ideas and a whole lot of filler.

All the family stuff was tedious (unlike in the Sopranos where it interwove perfectly with the criminal activities), the dialogue was generally unmemorable and none of the characters were terribly appealing, except for Saul.

It was OK, but compare it to bone fide classics like Sopranos or The Wire and they're just in another league. More recently, Boardwalk Empire and Fargo were also much better IMO.

You must be watching it wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom