Brewdog shares?

Soldato
Ah you may be right then. I didn't think there had been an additional split following the TSG investment.

I believe TSG valued Brewdog at £1bn and it's currently showing a "valuation" of £1.8bn which ties into the current share price. That suggests TSG's shares of £13.18 have increased to 23.25 and no further dilution.

Soldato
Don't really get the Brewdog share thing that they usually tout in their bars. If you want the warm fuzzy feeling of having some sort of quasi ownership, then join your local social/CIU club and attend the members meetings.

Soldato
Don't really get the Brewdog share thing that they usually tout in their bars. If you want the warm fuzzy feeling of having some sort of quasi ownership, then join your local social/CIU club and attend the members meetings.

Don't those places normally sell big-brand lagers, bitters, cider & stouts Guinness? That's a whole different ball game to craft brewing.

Also, as I understand it, the Brewdog shares thing is an investment that you can profit from.

Soldato
There are craft beers and there are craft beers. Same as there are small independent breweries and there are breweries that have a bar in every major city and stocked in every major supermarket. :)

Soldato
There are craft beers and there are craft beers. Same as there are small independent breweries and there are breweries that have a bar in every major city and stocked in every major supermarket. :)

Brewdog beers are generally (Indie Pale Ale aside) very different to the drinks they sell at social clubs (XXXX, Fosters, Carlsberg, Stella Tortois, Tetleys, Strongbow etc etc etc). That's what most of the folk that invest in Brewdog are buying into.

Then there's the potential profit. £1.3k is nothing to be sniffed at.

Edit: I like local micros too. There are a few local to me which are excellent and some of the local big name supermarkets actually stock their beers. None that I'm aware of offer an investment scheme though, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom