British Grand Prix 2013, Silverstone - Race 8/19

Associate
Heading up on Friday early doors. Platinum Woodcote tickets in hand already.
Lets hope the weather holds out. Last chance to hear the V8's in anger even though the V10's sounded better still.
The Honda V10 was the loudest of all. It sounded like it was going to blow itself to bits!

smr

smr

Soldato
Anyone know what the Ticket Office Queues are like on Friday morning, will have to pick tickets up from there this year and always had them posted before.

Soldato
Anyone know what the Ticket Office Queues are like on Friday morning, will have to pick tickets up from there this year and always had them posted before.

I picked tickets up at the track on a Friday a couple of years ago due to late booking, and it was literally a 30 second wait outside the "tent" at about 8.30 in the morning (when P1 still started at 9). Pretty painless.

smr

smr

Soldato
ffs, bbc weather reporting rain due on friday... although it doesn't sound heavy or consistent...

wonder if that will affect ticket sales even more now... it was due to be dry the whole day. I think people will seriously reconsider if they haven't booked already.

Permabanned
Mclaren testing some late parts, hope they work :)

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/108288

heh was just abouts to post the same thing - may be a good sign :)

Cheers Nismo for the info :)

It is a pretty miserable article really, they are looking at getting both cars into Q3!

I think it is pretty obvious that McLaren have no idea in which direction to go. they seem obsessed with data, numbers and evaluating everything.

They are seemingly blinded by numbers.

smr

smr

Soldato
It is a pretty miserable article really, they are looking at getting both cars into Q3!

I think it is pretty obvious that McLaren have no idea in which direction to go. they seem obsessed with data, numbers and evaluating everything.

I'm not expecting a podium but finishing 5th or there abouts would be a good achievement.

Soldato
Well, just got handed a ticket for club Silverstone. Not usually a fan of the East side but I get a free hat, to go with my free ticket.. :D

Soldato
Thanks Duke. No rain dancing please knip :)

Surely just a little one in the middle of the race to spice things up will be ok? Maybe one as Vettel starts his quali lap too providing everyone else already has a time on the board :D

Looking forward to this, not going to be there for the first time in a few years. So will be nice sitting on a comfy sofa in the warm!

Caporegime

Crazy how they have gone from being one of the fastest last year to sixth fastest this year.

Soldato
How the **** has the weather gone from being dry, to now being rain JUST during the times the F1 cars are on track? :/

Really hoping it's not heavy enough that they will need inters/wets.

Back
Top Bottom