British Grand Prix 2013, Silverstone - Race 8/19

Soldato
I'm sure someone trolls with this Friday weather - Bernie?! :mad:

It's also forecast to be heavy on Thursday night, I hope the new drainage is up to the job :o

Soldato
I guess at least its not like last year where it did nothing but rain all June and Silverstone management even remarked beforehand that they had worries over the conditions of the car parks.

I'm certainly going prepared with some food in my car this year. If you remember in last years thread, I spent 11 hours in my car on the Friday, nearly which most of it was barely even moving. They did actually refund me in the end for the two Friday tickets I had to use to briefly run inside the circuit to use the toilet and grab some food, by which point everything was finished anyway, so that was good.

Hoping for a really good weekend to make up for last year.

Soldato
Don't worry, it won't be raining, and even if it does, it will be the smallest amount of rain, nothing to make them switch to inters.

I'm praying you are right. It does look that at least it will only be very slight rain, albeit persistent judging by the forecasts I've seen.

Hopefully it's so light it just burns off once they get running :o

Caporegime
It is a pretty miserable article really, they are looking at getting both cars into Q3!

I think it is pretty obvious that McLaren have no idea in which direction to go. they seem obsessed with data, numbers and evaluating everything.

They are seemingly blinded by numbers.
yea mclaren just seem lost for years and even when they were at their peak they often ****** up a lot anyway even back in the 90s

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Been asked for the third time today by folks if I'm looking forward to this race. And for the third time today, someone has gone away very confused when I tell them that I can barely contain my utter indifference and boredom with the whole F1 thing this season. At least the technical rules are changing a bit at the end of the year, don't think I could face another season of this current ruleset.

Also, is it just me that really doesn't like this Silverstone layout compared with past versions? Give me the '91 to '93 circuit any day.

Man of Honour
OP
Been asked for the third time today by folks if I'm looking forward to this race. And for the third time today, someone has gone away very confused when I tell them that I can barely contain my utter indifference and boredom with the whole F1 thing this season. At least the technical rules are changing a bit at the end of the year, don't think I could face another season of this current ruleset.

Also, is it just me that really doesn't like this Silverstone layout compared with past versions? Give me the '91 to '93 circuit any day.

:)

Man of Honour
OP
1372401742.jpg

:(

Back
Top Bottom