British Grand Prix 2013, Silverstone - Race 8/19

Well you just know that Pirelli will place the blame squarely on the drivers fault, it is obviously nothing to do with their shoddy build quality.

There's too much damage being done for it to be a coincidence.. In fact, if Vettel's rear left was also badly damaged, then it could prove very telling as to what the problem is..

Personally, Pirelli seriously brought the wrong tyres this time..

Edit: Okay, so just heard the redbull radio that Vettel's tyre was 'cut', then I guess Pirelli are slightly off the hook.

This could potentially be exceptionally dangerous, if the main carcass had hit kimi that could have taken him out. He was lucky it was only a small piece.

Oh do shut up. Yeah it's much better to start bleating another easy win for vettel like bitter people. I didn't celebrate anything or wish failures on anyone, I'm just not blinkered to think it changed anything or go all princess stampy foot saying 'Vettel lucks in to another easy win'.

Oh please don't. As if in the history of F1 the underdog has never won. Vettel was probably the favourite but it was or is far from a foregone conclusion. Why bother watching if your so certain?

It reminds me of Indianapolis when the Michelin tyres couldn't handle the high speed bank, seems like the high speed corners are just too much.

Some posters on this forum have very short memories. This certainly isn't the first race we've had with tyre failures all over the place.

Doesn't look great though I must admit.

But consistently getting failures at all circuits around the world, and getting 4 identical failures in one weekend?

Can't really remember that happening with a single tyre constructor.

Some posters on this forum have very short memories. This certainly isn't the first race we've had with tyre failures all over the place.

Doesn't look great though I must admit.

Haven't Pirelli already seen a couple of similar failures in the GP series this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom