British Grand Prix 2013, Silverstone - Race 8/19

smr

smr

Soldato
I will say about Mclaren and Jenson especially that at least he is moaning and being down about the car, he does well to masquerade how he's feeling about a crap car most of the time but if he was pretending everything was going to be ok with this one that would really wind me up. At least there's no pretending this car is good at the moment!

smr

smr

Soldato
I made it on TV :p

1372503559.jpg

Me walking up the steps just before FP1 in the red/blue coat and camo rucksack near centre of photo.

Good spot :D Are you watching the practice sessions ? FP1 or 2? :)

Soldato
Decent day, getting in and out was very easy this year. Thank god FP2 was dry, but very muddy underfoot on some of the paths.

Pic's crash happened right in front of me, and I was in the vicinity of Massa's. it was noticeable how slow the McLaren was in the corners compared to the pacesetters, Red Bull's just fly in and out.

Man of Honour
OP
Pic's crash happened right in front of me, and I was in the vicinity of Massa's. it was noticeable how slow the McLaren was in the corners compared to the pacesetters, Red Bull's just fly in and out.

Yep the Mclarens seems to lack grip. The Caterhams sounded rough under braking/downshifting.

Back
Top Bottom