Poll: British Grand Prix 2018, Silverstone - Race 10/21

Rate the 2018 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
I don't remember the grass so yellow around Silverstone. Needs some artificial irrigation.
Usually, it is so green but not now :eek: :eek:

Soldato
I don't remember the grass so yellow around Silverstone. Needs some artificial irrigation.
Usually, it is so green but not now :eek: :eek:

Due to the current heatwave we're having here most gardens look like that (unless the owner has been very anal with getting the hosepipe out) , we've had 0 rain for over a month now and temps usually hovering around 30c.

Permabanned
Due to the current heatwave we're having here most gardens look like that (unless the owner has been very anal with getting the hosepipe out) , we've had 0 rain for over a month now and temps usually hovering around 30c.

I know what you are talking about. I come from a country where long summer drought periods are very usual.
I wouldn't call it "anal" because lack of greenery is ugly, it feels like desert. And carries so much dust everywhere - your cars, your roads, everything will be dirty.

Permabanned
Like children mocking at each other - oh, you fell, you fell laugh...
Only God knows how hard it is in that Red Bull cockpit and how difficult it is for him to control that car.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
I'm glad this is the last year of Channel 4 broadcasting any F1. Hopefully that's the last time most of this team have a job in motorsports TV coverage.

Back
Top Bottom