Bumblebee

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Lets see if they can make a coherent storyline for this one!

Just wish they'd sack off all the humans and make a proper animated TF War for Cybertron movie :(

Caporegime
Haven't watched the trailer yet but GTFO :p! I don't mind the Transformers films for mindless action but The Last Knight was awful, long and boring.

Caporegime
Bumblee appears to have shrunk significantly in this, he was over 15 feet tall in the other movies, now he can easily stand up inside a garage. 0_o

Caporegime
First one was a nightmare to watch, the fight sequences were just a blur of bits of metal too close to the camera to make out wtf was going on for a lot of it.

Caporegime
Why would they do a reboot focusing on only one autobot character?

Because the Bayverse is done (binned after this film was announced so it's in an awkward position) and this is a sort of yardstick to measure reception to see if this a tone they go for future films and start the reboot with this one or reboot it fully.

Soldato
John sodding Cena. WHY *facepalm*
Rick Astley - may your tune never be forgotten by mankind.

First one was a nightmare to watch, the fight sequences were just a blur of bits of metal too close to the camera to make out wtf was going on for a lot of it.
All of them were like that though. The first one was at least half decent to watch but the rest were a mish mash of fast camera cuts and roboting CGI blur.

Caporegime
John sodding Cena. WHY *facepalm*
Rick Astley - may your tune never be forgotten by mankind.

All of them were like that though. The first one was at least half decent to watch but the rest were a mish mash of fast camera cuts and roboting CGI blur.

The second onwards wasn't as bad as the first in terms of super in close slow mo metal slapping. That seems to be about the only criticism they took on board and mostly kept things at a bit of a range so you could see what was going on more easily. Even looking back at the first movie some of the stuff going on was a bit weird, sam kills megatron after he had tossed prime around like a wet sock, then prime says "you left me no choice brother". Like he'd dealt out a ton of damage to take him down. :confused:

Then the start of the second movie prime who in the first couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag was slapping around 3 or so of the main bad guys at the same time.

Just seemed like they went from one extreme to the other with the first and second movies.

Only thing vaguely interesting about the last movie was the prospect of Unicron coming in the next, though hard to say if that will happen if they make a new one.

Soldato
Don't hold much hope for this, I watched up to the 2nd movie then completely gave up. But that Starscream model looked great, you could actually tell who it is.

I hope they learn from Michael Bays mistakes, rather then trying to emulate them.

Soldato
I think it's been made too close to the end of Bayhem series which is going to confuse people and confused people won't go and see it thinking it's more of the same Bayhem trash, despite anything that is said during the press tour about being a reboot. Which is a shame as I quite like Hailee Steinfeld as an actress but I'm getting a feeling that people will still associate it with the "old" franchise.

One thing I did like was the old Beetle model and for a second I was actually hopeful that it maybe set in the 70's, just to completely remove it from the Bayhem time line, before I realised it was reboot.

Back
Top Bottom