Burnout Paradise Thread

Associate
I like the way the '25 V16 Revenge/Revenge racer' looks and sounds

Hell yes! This car excited me the most when I unlocked it since I never managed to to win it in Burnout Revenge.

Apart from that, my favorite car would have to be the Touge Criterion, reminds me of some Tokyo Drift street racer.

Other than that, I like the Hawker series for general cruising, been using the carbon version quite a lot. I know most people prefer the GT Concept in freeburn, mainly for its speed and robustness but I don't like it much.

Associate
I saw mention somewhere that this game (pc version) only supports certain wheels, is this true? I've been googling for ages but all the specs just say that it supports a USB wheel/pedals. I'm after a wheel you see for my car based games but don't want to end up with one that doesn't work with this game. Does anyone use a Logitech Formula Force EX with it?

Last edited:
Associate
Enjoying the game slot, l like the Carson gt concept. Got nearly all the tropies, but having trouble getting 8 to meet in the wildcat stadium and doing the blue and red team in road rage. If any one is up for a bash online give me a shout.

My psn name is blueshrew

Soldato
but having trouble getting 8 to meet in the wildcat stadium and doing the blue and red team in road rage.
I also have trouble getting those, I have played a couple of hours online but not one stunt run or road rage :confused:

Also how would I get the 8 players in the baseball stadium, I don't think that can be done with 7 random online people and getting 7 friends at the same time is also not going to happen :(

Also the Mugshot or Smugshot one is annoying as I have two webcams but neither work with the PS3 :mad:

Associate
really nice game, been playing the ultimate box on 360, few annoying things though;

"DJ Atomica"
Navigation is a bitch
Annoying 'takedown' cutscene every time, cant it just say "Takedown" ?
If you get lost mid race, you still have to finish
and the stunt buisness is a bit of a crap idea

aside from those, really enjoying it, its great :)

Associate
Aye will the navigation takes a while to get used to. Id have liked it if they put a guide on the map on which is a good route but not the fastest. Id have also liked a few closed street circuits too but im not complaining.

Soldato
I got the 8 player trophy last night, I was online with 7 others, I added the host and sent him a message if he wanted to do the 'batter up' challenge which he did and everyone went to the stadium :cool:

No only the (s)mugshot trophy to get Platinum

Soldato
Anyone else not able to get the 'Complete 10 Timed Challenges' trophy?
I've done about 20 and I've done all 10 of the 2 player ones, but I still haven't got the trophy.
It's a gold one too :(

Back
Top Bottom