Bye bye MG....

Caporegime
Was waiting to turn into a petrol station, guy rushing and staring at his sat nav, ploughed straight into me :(

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Guy has admitted fault, and I have a witness, took the first 2 pics before anything was moved, called the police who controlled traffic (had to happen at a right busy time as well) whilst I spent half an hour on the phone sorting it out.

Gutted :( Only been driving the thing a poxy month...

Oh wow that is pretty terminal, sorry to see that Jake, after everything you have done to get it right this happens. Hope insurance pay out is plenty to cover one in a good condition! Might be able to get that facelift one you were always after. or v8 ZT?

I was quite lucky, 2 guys I know from the pub drove past, pulled over and made sure I was ok and got my car out of the road by pushing it (and the other guys car)

I did kinda spak out when I got out of it though something along the lines of "how can you not see it" "its bright ******* blue" :o

But I calmed down after that and the guy was genuinely sorry.

And wanna here the funny part...

He was late and rushing for an interview for a driving instructor! - did lol at this haha.

Fair enough. You might want to think about buying a more economical car to mitigate the risk of non observant would be driving instructors. Why didn't he just pull into station if he needed to sort out his sat nav. I don't understand some people.

Back
Top Bottom