C&C3: Tiberium Wars

Kreeeee said:
Yeah there's a lot of threads on it. The general concensus is not to get your hopes up as EA are using the sage engine (generals) again which means good gameplay is a nono compared to classic C&C.

onlt renegade was a let down... the rest were amazing!!

Kreeeee said:
Yeah there's a lot of threads on it. The general concensus is not to get your hopes up as EA are using the sage engine (generals) again which means good gameplay is a nono compared to classic C&C.

only renegade was a let down... the rest were amazing!!

With Supreme Commander on the horizon and CoH with us this month it really will have to be very stable and balanced to even get a look in from me.

I am gonna buy it because I love C&C but if you look at Supreme Commander this looks kinda crap in comparison, another example of EA just milking the franchise most likely.

But then again EA did make RA2 which imo was a good game.

Last edited:
Vicious said:
renegade was a class game. Generals was ok, however buggy as hell, refused to run max settings on even the best machines. Didnt have that same thing that red alert 2 had unfortunatly.

Renegade was awesome, kept me hooked for 3years on multilayer. Was ranked 3rd in the world for a while. But communities kept dying and I got bored off all the bickering in the end. No game has ever matched the game play of renegade (fps genre)

Back
Top Bottom