Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
Ah no sorry, you have to setup a new account in order to order in RUB if you already have a UK account.

It’s been that long I totally forgot I don’t have a UK account!
I've never used a VPN, would you mind in guiding on how to do it? Really want the game but not at £40-45

Soldato
I've never used a VPN, would you mind in guiding on how to do it? Really want the game but not at £40-45
Do you have a blizzard account already? You'll need to setup a new one to be able to order it.

Really easy, follow these steps:

1. Download and install a VPN called Speedify, you get 2GB free.
https://speedify.com/download/?sour...977&clickid=d663ded1N1dfe11eba52242010a24661d

2. Connect to either Russia or Ukraine.

3. Open your browser and go to the blizzard website and choose Call of Duty Cold War from the drop down menu under the Games tab. You should see the price in RUB, it should show RUB2799 which is £26.

4. Follow the steps to create a new account, you can use a UK paypal account to pay.

5. Install the Battlenet app and login using the details you signed up with.

If you need any help setting it up then i don't mind helping. :)

Soldato
Do you have a blizzard account already? You'll need to setup a new one to be able to order it.

Really easy, follow these steps:

1. Download and install a VPN called Speedify, you get 2GB free.
https://speedify.com/download/?sour...977&clickid=d663ded1N1dfe11eba52242010a24661d

2. Connect to either Russia or Ukraine.

3. Open your browser and go to the blizzard website and choose Call of Duty Cold War from the drop down menu under the Games tab. You should see the price in RUB, it should show RUB2799 which is £26.

4. Follow the steps to create a new account, you can use a UK paypal account to pay.

5. Install the Battlenet app and login using the details you signed up with.

If you need any help setting it up then i don't mind helping. :)
Fantastic thank you, so can I gift from the new account to my current UK account?

Soldato
I know people are going to get angry at me for posting this but anyone that buys this game encourages and perpetuates the laziness and incompetence of such poorly made games.

Soldato
£49.99 on battle.net they do not sell 3rd party keys anymore but I saw a way to order from a US website gamesplanet US which is an activision affiliate for £41 currently. Think I will pass as got the last game free with my Nvidia GPU & did not think much of it at all & uninstalled after forcing myself to play through it once!

Soldato
Its only 42'ish GB for MP and zombies tho if you don't download 4K assets
Probably going to do campaign for the rtx goodnessin 4k hdr so will install.

It has really ballooned in size though. Not much of an issue to download for me but I feel for those with slow connection speeds like standard fibre.

Soldato
Probably going to do campaign for the rtx goodnessin 4k hdr so will install.

It has really ballooned in size though. Not much of an issue to download for me but I feel for those with slow connection speeds like standard fibre.

Yeah I only have 76mb stuff, game sizes are becoming a pain, I'm starting to store more on my SSD's just so I don't have to redownload them

Soldato
Yeah I only have 76mb stuff, game sizes are becoming a pain, I'm starting to store more on my SSD's just so I don't have to redownload them

It's bad that I now think of that as being a bit painful. I'm used to downloading at these sorts of speeds now and don't think I could go back. I had 11mb down 1mb up directly before this...

unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom