Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

The most surprising thing I've noticed in cross play lobbies is the fact that some console/controller players are better than the PC ones. I assumed the kb&m players would dominate but apparently not, aim assist maybe?

Not sure where you're getting your info from but it's simply not true. Aim assist is definitely a thing on console.

aim assist is on for all multiplayer and you can buy a little gizmo that removes all recoil and add extra assist as well, turns burst guns into auto ect

but there are some really good controllers players but lots now use mouse and kb as well

aim assist is on for all multiplayer and you can buy a little gizmo that removes all recoil and add extra assist as well, turns burst guns into auto ect

but there are some really good controllers players but lots now use mouse and kb as well

yep its mental when get shots and gun behaviour which is just not human

oh really i, i tried to play multiplayer with my xbox controller and when i went to see if aim assist was on it was all greyed out, but on single player i could toggle it.

oh really i, i tried to play multiplayer with my xbox controller and when i went to see if aim assist was on it was all greyed out, but on single player i could toggle it.

I know in warzone its definetly on but mostly all it does is slow your sight down when your on target

but you do need to do the hard work and get it close to target

Well there seems to be new maps added every few days recently.
129GB sounds like Campaign, multiplayer and Zombies
Modern Warfare and Warzone is 136GB combined so would imagine if Cold War is similar in size it will be entire map changes that require all files to be redownloaded

Opened up Battle.net this morning and it said " copying data " 50GB

My SSD now has 50GB less data than it did yesterday, why is this ?

It's now doing another 20GB update which will now take up 70GB storage space ontop of the 100GB initial installation ?!?!

Edit: After finishing it said " reclaiming disk space " and I got my space back

Last edited:
Just picked this up on Steam for less than £17. Probably not the cheapest, but looking forward to running through the campaign and I've had no issues getting online games so nice to see there's still a few people playing online.

Back
Top Bottom