Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Caporegime
OP
I've no idea what any of that means.

He's teasing us with design decisions going on about domination being unlimited time.

I'm confused where is the black ops 3 in this?

He is Treyarch's Game Designer Director. This information is more than likely related to the next CoD game due out from them next year.

Brian Tuey is also a sound guy a Treyarch.

Caporegime
OP
Please note: Many of you are asking how this is confirmed, we cannot release our source yet but it is very reliable. More to come on this.

Leaks surfacing are suggesting Treyarch have developed Black Ops 3 to be in a more realistic future WITHOUT vertical boost jumps. The game is more based on bionics and robotics with a robocop theme (human head / brain).

The leaked picture showing a soldier sitting down leant over is wearing some armour / exo suit but not in the way we imagine from Advanced Warfare. It’s is infact more like a cyborg.

The key issue many players had with Exo Suits was it changed the balance and dynamics of the game with the huge boost jumps, without this it could back the more tradition style of COD; especially in online multiplayer.

We will embed a full video on this information in approximately 2 hours but here’s a summary of what we know from our source:

Robocop Theme with robotics
NO vertical boost jumps
Dash and slide abilities using thrusters

Take with a bucket of salt.

Caporegime
OP
Rumours are they'll show Map in the reveal, also two hour MP reveal after as well on twitch....

Guess we'll know if it's worth our time or not by tomorrow. Also another rumour from GAF is that beta codes will be available from Monday inwards.

Caporegime
OP
They are definitely saying the right things and the early impressions are good.

I wont be surprised if they nail this as they nailed Black Ops 2.

Lamia just said on the Twitch stream if you like Black Ops 2 you'll love Black Ops 3.

Hope they deliver.

Caporegime
OP
Vahn just tweeted:

David Vonderhaar ‏@DavidVonderhaar 7 minutes ago
Lanes. Lanes. Lanes. Combat still in frame.

Listening to the Drift0r videos and it sounds fantastic, unlimited sprint, ladders are gone, you auto mount to small walls, and just jump to a higher wall and you mount it auto too.

Sounds great. Thrust jumps are also on a 'battery/fuel' too. Sounds like a tamed down version of of AW, have faith in Treyarch to deliver on this. Love what I'm hearing.

Also gore is back, limbs being blown off...

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I see no reason for Ali to lie about that, he'll just look like a stooge if it's proven wrong, too much at risk to lie.

Tmartn is a sell out though, he talks like "oh I don't want to wait till November to play bops3" when he's already playing it, and he puts out videos about a breakdown the moment a trailer goes up, obviously fed info first.

Caporegime
OP
Well what do you expect? These people get the word spread better than ad campaigns so for them to have early access benefits the sales.

I can only see the preorder on the US version of Amazon not the UK :( I want to play the beta!!!

I found a UK link for the PS4 version, signed up and got my code straight away, and all registered for the beta.

Also Treyarch have said the supply drops are not returning from AW. Praise the lord.

Back
Top Bottom