Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Caporegime
OP
Dons tinfoil hat:

It's interesting to think if all this media hype and a beta around Black Ops 3 is because the franchise is nosediving (and fast) with the last two games not being received well by the community. I mean it's unprecedented to have this much info out there about the next CoD already, at this stage normally we know practically zero about the MP.

Caporegime
OP
I have added my code now but there isn't any option to download within my dashboard via the internet. My PS4 is on at home and connected to the network but I cant get it to download like I can with PS+ Games.. :( Unless I am missing something?

I don't think you're missing anything, it was like that for me this morning. Had to go into library on the PS4 and kick off the DL that way. I assume it's some sort of safety measure to stop the servers being overloaded as I imagine they would melt if everyone wanted to kick it off remotely whilst they were at work, this way they only get a smaller amount of people downloading early doors.

Caporegime
OP
Server queues on a beta....you gotta be kidding me

Edit: treyarch saying it's an issue, they are below capacity and we shouldn't be seeing the error.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Played a few games, and I think my play style does not fit the perks I have, and tonight when I play I need to totally change it up, the UAV spam is ridiculous and without Ghost I cannot rush with my silenced weapon and do what I normally do, instead I need to realise I am on the mini map and play accordingly.

I can see Ghost being a requirement on all of my classes.

I couldn't put my finger on why I was getting smashed so much, but now I know it's because I am always on the mini map as there always seems to be a UAV in the air.

It's a big step up from AW though.

Caporegime
OP
I have TLOU R

But I suspect whilst it looks grand, it does not run at 60FPS. Pretty sure I remember reading it was locked to 30.

That is the trade off. Big great looking environments require the FPS to be dropped OR the fidelity of the visuals to be dropped to attain 60FPS.

So I maintain that either way, you won't get any game on PS4 that can do 60FPS in large detailed environments. Witcher 3 is a prime example, it is locked to 30FPS.

Unfortunately, I doubt we will see larger maps on CoD any time soon unless they decided to regress to a 30FPS cap.

Battlefield looks pretty good and is ~60FPS, allbeit at 900p.

Back
Top Bottom