Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Caporegime
OP
I like the sound of some of them.

How they will be implemented though is another thing.

I don't mind the sound of branching out perks to different end results, it could make it a bit more interesting.

Caporegime
OP
This. Is **** really that tasty that it warrants a second helping? (or seventh /eighth helping by this point)

Seriously, I don't get this kind of attitude. I understand if you are bored of a stale franchise, that is fine, but millions of other people are not.

It's a FPS game that has a very successful formula and has generated billions in sales, and has topped entertainment sales figures charts for the last few years on release date in 24 hours.

Granted it's not to everyones tastes, and yes some of the stuff with the game is BS, but in general the formula works and provides millions with countless hours of MP fun.

You can say sales figures only show people who buy it and not who are happy with it, but look at the XBOX Live stats to see what the top 10 most played games are.

Stats don't lie.

Associate
Seriously, I don't get this kind of attitude. I understand if you are bored of a stale franchise, that is fine, but millions of other people are not.

It's a FPS game that has a very successful formula and has generated billions in sales, and has topped entertainment sales figures charts for the last few years on release date in 24 hours.

Granted it's not to everyones tastes, and yes some of the stuff with the game is BS, but in general the formula works and provides millions with countless hours of MP fun.

You can say sales figures only show people who buy it and not who are happy with it, but look at the XBOX Live stats to see what the top 10 most played games are.

Stats don't lie.

Couldnt agree more!

I genuinely dont know what the issue is with any of the CODS since i started playing them. I scream as much as the next person when things dont go right but occasionally, just occasionally, I think this might be because there are other people better than me at the game??

All the haters will still buy it and complain when it hasnt turned up on there doorstep 3 days before launch followed by customary whinge about MP being ****...........683 forum pages later they are still playing..........and still moaning!!

Soldato
1. Spy - Appear as a friend on the map. (Disadvantage is, you're always spotted even without a UAV, and when shooting, you turn red on the map)

b. Pro - Detect enemy spies. They will still always be spotted on the radar.

That could be annoying, like in killzone 3.

Permabanned
Lol at the perks, cant they just have a normal game like BF3, no super duper skills its totally unrealistic now and shouldn't even be classed as a military game.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
All the COD's are entertaining games imo, last one I played was MW2 and it was good fun in single player and the MP is always a blast, I prefer Battlefield however.

Caporegime
Couldnt agree more!

I genuinely dont know what the issue is with any of the CODS since i started playing them. I scream as much as the next person when things dont go right but occasionally, just occasionally, I think this might be because there are other people better than me at the game??

All the haters will still buy it and complain when it hasnt turned up on there doorstep 3 days before launch followed by customary whinge about MP being ****...........683 forum pages later they are still playing..........and still moaning!!

Only because your mrs has your nuts in a vice and only let's you buy two games per year. Fifa and COD and still playing just those two you are average at best on both :p

Back
Top Bottom