Call of Duty: Black Ops

Soldato

Ha Ha can't post links to the source here.

But I have just spent the last hour or so looking in to it as I am a member on the forum the news came from, it seems that this guy called 'Oskie' has it but doesn't know how to put it on the internet so he is currently being bombarded with offers,help msgs,money to get it on the internet. If this happens then in the next 24hrs it will be everywhere.

Associate
Ha Ha can't post links to the source here.

But I have just spent the last hour or so looking in to it as I am a member on the forum the news came from, it seems that this guy called 'Oskie' has it but doesn't know how to put it on the internet so he is currently being bombarded with offers,help msgs,money to get it on the internet. If this happens then in the next 24hrs it will be everywhere.

Had to know this was coming lol.

Had a look at a couple of vids. The game looks pretty awful tbh. Graphics seem worse and gameplay seems a bit dulled down although some modes will be fun.

Its a **** take that quick scoping is still possible aswell.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I wonder if I'll be able to get this for £20 like mw2 last year :D

I don't think that will happen this year. Fifa is normally a good indication of pricing and that's normally a big seller. This year the supermarkets never had that on for £25 for the first time in a few years. It was bundled cheapily if you bought another chart game or points or xx instore.

I think they got wise to the fact it didn't get people spending money instore, they queued for the game, bought and went home.

There really is no need to sell it for anything more than £2 less than game stores because people will still flood in to buy it.

Last edited:
Associate
I don't think that will happen this year. Fifa is normally a good indication of pricing and that's normally a big seller. This year the supermarkets never had that on for £25 for the first time in a few years. It was bundled cheapily if you bought another chart game or points or xx instore.

I think they got wise to the fact it didn't get people spending money instore, they queued for the game, bought and went home.

There really is no need to sell it for anything more than £2 less than game stores because people will still flood in to buy it.

Oh well, I've got my £40 waiting for release day and my shiny, new telly to play it on :)

Back
Top Bottom