Call of Duty: Black Ops

Caporegime
These are suppose to be the prestige icons

No1 is the only one I ever see :D

Let me see, loss of guns, loss of perks, loss of COD points you tried hard to accumulate and re-grinding those stupid pro perks.

Won't play it enough to get near top rank in 12 months until the next one comes out, so pointless.

No thanks!

Associate
I'm not happy, I forgot to change the postage and The rainforest decided to send it yesterday, they predict it will be with me on the 11th or the 12th...Looks like I will have to wait for next weekend to start playing.

But on a brighter note, That ad is hilarious.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not happy, I forgot to change the postage and The rainforest decided to send it yesterday, they predict it will be with me on the 11th or the 12th...Looks like I will have to wait for next weekend to start playing.

But on a brighter note, That ad is hilarious.

If you get desperate and its not too much hassle you can always buy it else where and take the sealed one back to the shop when you get it.

Soldato
Anyone else at all worried about the complete lack of reviews, even though it's out so soon?

not in the slightest as enough people are praising the single player and they will have to do a lot to destory the multiplayer and i think thats what 90% of COD players want.

although i am expecting a lot of critisicm from people who dont like the changes.

Soldato
not in the slightest as enough people are praising the single player and they will have to do a lot to destory the multiplayer and i think thats what 90% of COD players want.

although i am expecting a lot of critisicm from people who dont like the changes.

Expect that crowd to be

OMA tubers
Tac Knifers
and Quick Scopers

So no worries then.

Caporegime
Anyone else at all worried about the complete lack of reviews, even though it's out so soon?

Nah because I didn't buy it for any SP what so ever. The SP will be the same as all the others with some cinematics that will make people go woooo OMG that was so amazing. On rails, run to the spawn trigger standard fare FPS.

It will still get good reviews despite being the same game as all the others.

Then you get to the MP and it will be the same gripes. Lag, getting shot round corners, balance issues, boosting, OMG I'm done with this game, He has to be cheating, people will still get knifed from across the map and this one isn't as good as COD X.

It's a game for grumpy old men.

My review 10/10.

;)

Soldato
Then you get to the MP and it will be the same gripes. Lag, getting shot round corners, balance issues, boosting, OMG I'm done with this game, He has to be cheating, people will still get knifed from across the map and this one isn't as good as COD X.

It's a game for grumpy old men.

My review 10/10.

;)

rofl, sounds a little like me too :) still really looking forward to it :)

Back
Top Bottom