Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Associate
Well it seems to be good enough on Rapid Fire to get peoples backs up. It wasn't that consistent for me in MW2 better with the holographic, but then the hip fire spread was a liability.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's pretty much unplayable for me now since the last title update, I have to sense people coming around corners and start shooting before I see them to be able to kill them. Insta death everywhere and 5 clips to kill. I've given up on it, no doubt do another 2 months to try again.

Soldato
It's pretty much unplayable for me now since the last title update, I have to sense people coming around corners and start shooting before I see them to be able to kill them. Insta death everywhere and 5 clips to kill. I've given up on it, no doubt for another 2 months to try again. O get the same result. I'll maybe drop it altogether.

Quoted myself and double post! What a ****!

Soldato
i have been having fun on mw3 since it came out,it has its ups and downs and i do rage allot but i still think its one best fps to play at the minute.I have been playing on my own for months now and my K/D has nose dived with playing hcsd but i am not that bothered because i think its pretty hard to keep stats when playing hcsd on your own.The only thing that annoys me at the minute is Terminal keep coming up on the lobbys every time and it keeps getting voted in

Associate
Yeah it's rare not to see Terminal get voted it should have normal weighing eventually, but the code is designed for multiple new DLC maps. I'll be treating it like Dome if I don't even see a lobby it's a double eject>reload game. If it comes up directly again like that I play it reluctantly otherwise I skip the lobby.

Caporegime
i have been having fun on mw3 since it came out,it has its ups and downs and i do rage allot but i still think its one best fps to play at the minute.I have been playing on my own for months now and my K/D has nose dived with playing hcsd but i am not that bothered because i think its pretty hard to keep stats when playing hcsd on your own.The only thing that annoys me at the minute is Terminal keep coming up on the lobbys every time and it keeps getting voted in

I tried to play HCS&D recently and holy crap, the amount of shouting and crap talk in that mode is awful, mute everyone.

Back
Top Bottom